AHFS Drug Information is a comprehensive, unbiased, and up-to-date source of information on drugs and drug therapy. It is published by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), the nation’s largest organization of pharmacists. The database contains more than 26,000 drug monographs, including information on drug interactions, side effects, and dosage. AHFS Drug Information is available in print and online.
We will help you download the AHFS Drug Information for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install AHFS Drug Information on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the AHFS Drug Information on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the AHFS Drug Information, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the AHFS Drug Information, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the AHFS Drug Information appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the AHFS Drug Information by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the AHFS Drug Information on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||AHFS Drug Information On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Skyscape Medpresso Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
AHFS Drug Information Andorid App Summary
Skyscape Medpresso Inc is the developer of the AHFS Drug Information, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the AHFS Drug Information from them is 3.6.13 with over 19446 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the AHFS Drug Information is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the AHFS Drug Information is Jul 26, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the AHFS Drug Information on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
AHFS Drug Information App Overview and Details
“Try before you buy” – Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App purchase required to unlock all content.
Trusted by pharmacists and other healthcare professionals for over 60 years, AHFS® DI™ is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
AHFS Drug Information: is the only drug information resource curated by a not-for-profit scientific organization and the only remaining original federal compendium whose authority for establishing accepted medical uses includes the broadest scope of drugs and indications under Medicaid, Medicare Part D, and more.
With expanded and revised content supported by more than 94,000 references and incorporating the advice of numerous subject matter experts, AHFS® DI™ helps you protect your patients.
This Updates Include:
* Management of opiate use disorder
* Multimodal pain management strategies for non-opiate analgesic agents and opiate-sparing drugs
* Current best practices for management of pain and sedation in critically ill patients such as the concept of analgosedation and comparisons of various sedative agents used for ICU sedation
* Newly published information on breakthrough oncology drugs approved as part of the FDA’s accelerated approval program
* Updating of pharmacogenomic considerations related to dosage adjustments (e.g., tamoxifen) or risk of sensitivity reactions (e.g., allopurinol, phenytoin or fosphenytoin)
* Expanded information on non-oncology off-label uses (e.g., mycophenolate in treating scleroderma; ketamine use in treatment-resistant depression)
* Addition of new therapies for the treatment of seizure disorders, including status epilepticus and intractable childhood epilepsy syndromes
* Use of Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide (CGRP) antagonists in the preventive treatment of migraines
* Important changes in management of diabetes, including effects of SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP-1 agonists on cardiovascular risk reduction and beneficial effects on renal function
* Special Feature: A discussion of recent evidence questioning aspirin’s role in primary prevention of cardiovascular events in most adults, including the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association’s positions.
No internet connection is required to access the content after the initial download. Find information quickly using powerful SmartSearch technology. Search part of term for those hard to spell medical terms.
ISBN 10: 1585286842
ISBN 13: 9781585286843
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and available updates.
Yearly auto-renewing payments- $99.99
Payment will be charged to your mode of payment you select at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled at any time by going to your App “Settings” and tapping “Manage Subscriptions”. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable..
If you have any questions or comments, email us any time: [email protected] or call 508-299-3000
Terms and Conditions – https://www.skyscape.com/terms-of-service/licenseagreement.aspx
Author(s): Gerald K. McEvoy, Pharm.D
Publisher: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
Features of AHFS Drug Information for PC
on cardiovascular risk and updated recommendations for use of metformin in patients with renal impairment
1. Trusted drug information resource for over 60 years
2. Curated by a not-for-profit scientific organization
3. The only remaining original federal compendium
4. Broadest scope of drugs and indications under Medicaid, Medicare Part D, etc.
5. 94,000 references
6. Subject matter experts
7. Updated content
8. Effects of SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP-1 agonists on cardiovascular risk
9. Updated recommendations for use of metformin in patients with renal impairment
10. New therapies for the treatment of seizure disorders
Whats New In this AHFS Drug Information?
The AHFS Drug Information application is an essential tool for healthcare professionals and students. It provides concise, accurate, and up-to-date information on drugs and drug therapies. The application is easy to use and helps to ensure safe and effective drug therapy for patients.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the AHFS Drug Information? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This AHFS Drug Information to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AHFS Drug Information and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the AHFS Drug Information. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AHFS Drug Information.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.