7 Little Words is a word puzzle game where you are given a list of words and a number of clues. The object of the game is to figure out the 7 words using the clues. The game can be played online or offline.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
7 Little Words: Word Puzzles Andorid App Summary
Under the Word category on Google Play store, 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles has over 4100859 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Blue Ox Family Games, Inc. has developed the 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 7.5.3.
Until this latest version, 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Aug 11, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||7 Little Words: Word Puzzles On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Blue Ox Family Games, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles for PC
renew automatically each year, and you can cancel at any time. You may disable auto-renewal at any time from your Google Play account settings.
1. 7 Little Words is a unique word game.
2. There are 5 difficulty levels in the game.
3. You can play the game in different languages.
4. The puzzles are available for free.
5. The puzzles are updated daily.
6. You can subscribe to play all the puzzles.
7. The subscription amount will be charged to your Google Play account.
8. Your subscription will renew automatically each year.
9. You can cancel at any time.
10. You can disable auto-renewal from your Google Play account settings.
7 Little Words: Word Puzzles App Overview and Details
If you enjoy crossword puzzles, word finds, anagrams or trivia quizzes, you’re going to love 7 Little Words!
Each bite-size puzzle consists of 7 clues, 7 mystery words, and 20 tiles with groups of letters. Solve the clues and unscramble the letter tiles to find the puzzle answers.
7 Little Words is FUN, CHALLENGING, and EASY TO LEARN. We guarantee you’ve never played anything like it before. Give 7 Little Words a try today!
From the creators of Monkey Wrench and Red Herring.
7 Little Words contains 25 puzzles that you can play for free. Two new puzzles are available for free each day without any purchase.
PLAY 10,000+ PUZZLES
With more than 10,000 puzzles in this app, you will find:
• 5 difficulty levels, from very easy to impossible
• theme puzzles that will have you searching for what the words have in common
• collections of our famous Daily Puzzles
• the option to play every puzzle in UK English
• Spanish puzzles
• puzzles written for an Australian audience
• even fill-in-the-blank puzzles
It’s not quite a crossword, though it has words and clues. It’s not quite an anagram puzzle, though it has scrambled words. It’s definitely not a trivia quiz, though it has the occasional reference to geography, history, and science. 7 Little Words is a unique game you just have to try!
Whether you are a book worm (especially if you like reading the dictionary) or you just enjoy adding to your vocabulary, 7 Little Words will give you the daily mental workout your brain needs. You can play our unique little puzzles anywhere – in the checkout line, in a waiting room, or even on a road trip. It’s not just a word game for adults – many fans tell us they play 7 Little Words with the whole family!
You may subscribe to enjoy playing all of our puzzles. Yearly and subscription options are available. The subscription amount will be charged to your Google Play account as an in-app purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before expiration. You can also turn off auto-renew at any time in your Google Play account settings.
You may also buy individual packs within the app without a subscription.
Whats New In this 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles?
7 Little Words is a word puzzle application that is fun and challenging. It is a great application for those who enjoy word puzzles. The puzzles are not too difficult, but they are still challenging. The application also includes a dictionary, which is helpful for those who are not sure of the definition of a word. Overall, 7 Little Words is a great application for those who enjoy word puzzles.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 7 Little Words: Word Puzzles.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.