Riding a motorcycle is a thrilling experience, but it can also be dangerous. In Traffic Rider 2, you can experience the thrill of riding a motorcycle without the risk of getting injured. This game allows you to ride through a variety of landscapes, including city streets and country roads. You can also choose from a variety of different motorcycles, each of which has its own unique set of characteristics.
This article is all about helping you get to know the 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||isTom Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 16, 2021|
|Get it On:|
32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 Andorid App Summary
The 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 was developed by the popular developer agency named isTom Games. They have the 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 in the Racing category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 20676380 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 16, 2021 was the last date the 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 was updated with new features. If you want to use the 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 for PC
1. Futuristic city hub to explore
2. Unique sci-fi vehicles
3. Intuitive upgrade system
4. Hack enemy vehicles on the road
5. Full retina display support
6. Leaderboards & achievements
7. Pace and gameplay
8. Superb graphics
9. Variety of missions
10. Fun and excitement!
32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 App Overview and Details
Take the city at extreme velocity! Hop on your motorcycle and complete various missions, time trials and other challenges in a sci-fi metropolis with high-speed! Hit the asphalt hard, zig-zag between bikes and racing cars on vibrant neon lit streets.
Hack, boost and maneuver with different futuristic bikes on endless highways! Tune up your vehicle with system updates and hardware upgrades – be the fastest rider in this rapid rush! Improve your racing skills and reflexes, dodge enemy bikes, beat the other racers and try to become the master of the asphalt! Get higher speed and exact handling, use boosts and hacking tactically to leave your foes behind. Compete for the best trial time with other real riders. Discover the glowing, futuristic streets, find every boost, beat every boss and collect as many coins as you can to upgrade your vehicle reaching extreme high speed! Unlock new vehicles, customize your bikes, make them faster, harder, stronger!
32Secs takes you on a real futuristic high-speed experience. Rush and take your best chance to overcome your opponents but be careful and don’t crash your bike into cars or any obstacles on the asphalt!
* Keep going through the booster turbo zones to beat the speed limit and shake those pesky police cars
* Hit the opposition, but be mindful of your own bikes health
* Burn your nitro often and mixing it up with turbo zones to really tear up the asphalt!
* Upgrade your abilities and take your limits to the max!
* Do not forget to use the brake in unexpected situations!
* A huge futuristic city hub to explore
* Superb pace and gameplay
* Unique sci-fi vehicles
* Intuitive upgrade system
* Hack enemy vehicles on the road
* Full retina display support
* Leaderboards & achievements
Whats New In this 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2?
– added Endless mode (the pre-update classic endless race), available from both the main menu, or the city hub
– added a starter demo level (available when launching the game for the first time)
– Shops, upgrade shops and Races were made immediately available without discovery
– starting city selector added for convenience
– minor reward tweaks
– memory optimization
– faster load times
– other minor bug fixes
Traffic Rider 2 is an amazing application that allows the user to experience the thrill and excitement of riding a motorcycle. The app is very realistic, and it provides the user with a number of different options for riding, such as choosing between a city or country environment. Traffic Rider 2 is a great app for anyone who wants to experience the excitement of riding a motorcycle without having to leave the safety of their home.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 32 Secs: Traffic Rider 2.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.