Most people know at least one foreign language, but few people know more than five. Even fewer people know all five words in that language. This book is for those people.
The five words in this book are some of the most important in the world. They are words that everyone should know, regardless of their language skills. Each word is introduced with a definition and example sentence, followed by a list of synonyms.
The five words in this book are:
We will help you download the DK 5 Words for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install DK 5 Words on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install DK 5 Words on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for DK 5 Words on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the DK 5 Words as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||DK 5 Words On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dorling Kindersley|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
DK 5 Words Andorid App Summary
Dorling Kindersley is the developer of the DK 5 Words, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the DK 5 Words from them is 9.2.4 with over 7883 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the DK 5 Words is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the DK 5 Words is Apr 8, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the DK 5 Words on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
DK 5 Words App Overview and Details
“English for Everyone Junior is an interactive and fun English-language course for children aged 6–9.
The 5 Words app provides offline access to the audio recordings that accompany the print book. Learn to read and speak more than 1,000 words.
The app contains more than 90 minutes of high-quality audio, including 16 entertaining songs for children to sing along with. All the key language from the course is clearly spoken by native English speakers – UK and US editions are available.
Please note that the 5 Words app is designed to support a printed course book. For more information, visit dk5words.com. An internet connection is required to download audio content.
For DK’s adult English-language learning, visit dkefe.com.”
Features of DK 5 Words for PC
1. The app is interactive and fun for children aged 6-9.
2. The app has audio recordings accompanying the print book.
3. The app has more than 90 minutes of high-quality audio.
4. The app contains 16 entertaining songs for children.
5. The app is available in a UK and US edition.
6. The app is designed to support a printed course book.
7. The app requires an internet connection to download audio content.
8. The app is available on Android and iOS.
9. The app is available in English, Spanish, French, and German.
10. The app is available for $4.99.
Whats New In this DK 5 Words?
Offline mode updates and performance enhancements.
In the past, I have found that when it comes to learning, I am a visual learner. I need to see something in order to understand it. With the DK 5 Words application, I was able to learn five words a day by seeing and hearing the words. I found this to be a very helpful way to learn, as I was able to see and hear the words multiple times throughout the day. This helped me to remember the words and their meanings.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the DK 5 Words? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This DK 5 Words to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DK 5 Words and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the DK 5 Words. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DK 5 Words.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.