Dice is a popular game that is often played with two or more players. It is a game of chance that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The game is played by rolling a set of dice and trying to achieve a certain score. The player with the highest score at the end of the game is the winner.
The technical specifications of the Dice for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Dice Andorid App Summary
Dice was developed by SeableApps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Dice from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Dice is v8.01 on Play store with total users of 1969845. The Dice app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Dice is Nov 10, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Dice on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Dice For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Dice installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Dice and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Dice on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Dice in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Dice on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Dice On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 10, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Dice App Overview and Details
Dice is an intuitive, simple, and lightweight app that can be used for any situation that requires random number generation. Dice is completely ad-free.
The free version of Dice is packed with features and is ad-free. You can roll up to six dice at once, and use one special die (such as d20, d12, d2-999, etc.). After each roll, the total of all the dice is spoken out loud. If you don’t hear the spoken total, it is conveniently displayed in the top left corner of the screen. Dice on the screen can be held with a simple tap, which comes in handy while playing games such as Yahtzee. With the new full screen mode, you’ll never have to worry about the UI getting in the way. Tap “Dice Help” in the top right corner of the screen for instructions on how to use all features. Just tap or shake your device to roll the dice, it’s that easy!
• Roll up to six d6 (six sided dice) at once
• Use up to one d20, d12, or custom die (d2-d999) at a time
• Tap or shake device to roll the dice
• Display total of all unheld dice on screen
• Speak total of all unheld dice after each roll
• Full screen toggle to avoid distracting UI and help focus on the dice
• Long press on a die to hear it’s value, see how many sides the die has, and see how many times a die has been rolled
• Tap dice to hold and unhold
• Button to unhold all dice at once
• Control over vibration on roll, rolling sound effect, rolling animation style, and much more
• Help screen for support
• No Ads
Just for a $0.99 cent upgrade, you can:
• Roll up to twelve dice at once
• Use up to twelve d20, d12, or custom die (d2-d999) at a time
• Get access to a dark theme for the app
Features of Dice for PC
-Roll up to twelve dice at once
-Use up to twelve d20, d12, or custom die (d2-d999) at a time
-Access to a dark theme for the app
Whats New In this Dice?
• Support for Android P
• Minor graphical improvements
Dice is a great application for finding job opportunities. I was able to find a job that I am interested in and apply for it. The process was very easy and I was able to track the progress of my application. I would definitely recommend using Dice for job opportunities.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Dice on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Dice to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dice and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dice. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dice.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.