I am here to talk about the wonderful invention that is the postcard. For those of you who don’t know, a postcard is a card that is sent through the mail to someone. It can be used to say hello, send a message, or even to just let the person know that you are thinking of them. I think that the postcard is a great way to stay in touch with people, and I highly recommend using them!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Daily Postcard for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Daily Postcard For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Daily Postcard on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Daily Postcard, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Daily Postcard app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Daily Postcard Andorid App Summary
Under the Lifestyle category on Google Play store, Daily Postcard has over 520659 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. GH PLANET Inc. has developed the Daily Postcard and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.78.
Until this latest version, Daily Postcard has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.8. This latest version was last updated on Aug 26, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Daily Postcard on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Daily Postcard On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GH PLANET Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Daily Postcard for PC
1. Ability to see postcards being delivered.
2. Ability to send and receive postcards with messages and pictures.
3. Introduce yourself with a voice profile.
4. Select your own picture to decorate a postcard.
5. Find new friends with similar interests or different nationalities, age group, gender, etc.
6. Talk to international friends with free translating function.
7. Keep selected postcards from friends or pretty pictures.
8. Filter out postcards you no longer want to receive.
9. Set Do-Not-Disturb-Me timer to turn off postcard receiving alarms.
10. Access to Service Access Rights Guide.
Daily Postcard App Overview and Details
[ Daily Postcard ]
– By this app you will see Post Birds are delivering your post cards.
– By Post Bird, you can send and receive a postcard to people around the world with messages and a picture.
– Introduce yourself to your profile information by voice.
– Try select a picture from default gallery or select your own picture to decorate a postcard to send.
– Try find new friends with similar interest or different nationalities, age group, gender, and etc.
– Don’t be shy to talk to international friends! Free translating function can help you to read postcard messages in your own language.
– You can keep selected postcards from your friends or the ones with fancy pictures.
– Filtering function can help you to block receiving postcard that you no longer want to receive. ( Filtering will not block postcards from your own senders or replies )
– You can set a time for Do-Not-Disturb-Me to turn off postcard receiving alarms.
*** Try now to send your postcard free! ***
[ Help ]
[ Service Access Rights Guide ]
# Daily Postcard requires the following additional privileges.
• CAMERA – This is the right to use when taking pictures for postcards, profiles, feeds, and talks.
• RECORD_AUDIO – This is the privilege you need to record your voice profile to introduce you to the other person.
• WRITE / READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Permission to read and write configuration information used in the app, or to save photos.
Whats New In this Daily Postcard?
Bug fixes and optimizations.
Daily Postcard is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. The application is easy to use and is a fun way to share your day-to-day activities. I highly recommend Daily Postcard to anyone looking for an easy way to stay connected with loved ones.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Daily Postcard of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Daily Postcard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Daily Postcard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Daily Postcard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Daily Postcard.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.