CPU-L is an online resource that provides information on CPUs and their performance. It includes reviews and benchmarks of different CPUs, as well as information on how to select a CPU for your needs.
The technical specifications of the CPU-L for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
CPU-L Andorid App Summary
CPU-L was developed by iJR Software and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download CPU-L from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of CPU-L is 2.8.1 on Play store with total users of 425633. The CPU-L app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the CPU-L is May 16, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the CPU-L on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install CPU-L For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the CPU-L using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the CPU-L on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for CPU-L here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||CPU-L On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||iJR Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of CPU-L for PC
– Compare up to 2 microprocessors specification to specification.
– 1500+ AMD CPUs & 3300+ INTEL CPUs with all specifications.
– 600+ photos of CPUs.
– Benchmarks scores.
– Advanced Search.
– Function “Favorites”.
– Upgradeable database via Over-The-Air.
– CPU comparator.
– Offline operation.
CPU-L App Overview and Details
Do you want to mount a pc and do not know which processor to put it? Do you want to know the exact specifications of a particular CPU? With CPU-L you can consult the detailed specifications of all AMD and Intel CPUs and even those that have not yet been released. In addition you can compare up to 2 microprocessors specification to specification.
• 1500+ AMD CPUs & 3300+ INTEL CPUs with all specifications.
• 600+ photos of CPUs
• Benchmarks scores: compare the performance of CPUs
• Advanced Search: search CPUs using advanced filters
• Function “Favorites”: Add your favorite CPUs in one place!.
• Upgradeable database via Over-The-Air
• CPU comparator. Compare up to 10 CPUs!
• Offline operation, it is not necessary to have active Internet connection (Some functions need an Internet connection).
Do not forget to rate the app!
Looking for a list of GPUs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ijsoft.gpul
Whats New In this CPU-L?
• Minor fixes
Overall, I found CPU-L to be a really helpful tool. It’s a great way to see how your computer is performing and what you can do to improve its speed. The information it provides is clear and concise, and the interface is easy to use. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to get the most out of their computer.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the CPU-L on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This CPU-L to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CPU-L and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the CPU-L. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CPU-L.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.