Cook’n Recipe App is a unique and innovative recipe application that allows users to search for recipes, create and manage their own recipes, and share recipes with others. The app’s search feature makes it easy to find recipes by ingredient, dish name, or keyword. The app also allows users to create and manage their own recipe collections, as well as share recipes with others.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Cook’n Recipe App for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Cook’n Recipe App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||DVO Enterprises|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Cook’n Recipe App Andorid App Summary
The Cook’n Recipe App was developed by the popular developer agency named DVO Enterprises. They have the Cook’n Recipe App in the Lifestyle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 163398 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Cook’n Recipe App latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 12, 2022 was the last date the Cook’n Recipe App was updated with new features. If you want to use the Cook’n Recipe App on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Cook’n Recipe App using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Cook’n Recipe App For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Cook’n Recipe App using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Cook’n Recipe App on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Cook’n Recipe App here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Cook’n Recipe App for PC
-Search & Capture Internet Recipes with one tap
-Sync with the Cook’n Cloud
-Access Grocery Shopping Lists
-Take Pictures & Attach Food Photos to Recipes
-E-Mail Recipes & Shopping Lists
-Share Recipes & Shopping Lists via Text
-Enter New Recipes by Typing or Speaking them
-Edit Existing Recipes (even the ones you find on the web!)
-Adjust Recipe Serving Sizes Automatically
-Search the Recipe Database in Seconds
Cook’n Recipe App App Overview and Details
Based on the #1 best-selling Desktop App with millions of copies sold, Cook’n lets you SEARCH & CAPTURE internet recipes with one tap. Discover mouthwatering new recipes with the LIVE RECIPE FEED! SYNC to the COOK’N CLOUD and access your recipes from other mobile devices and desktop computers. Enter your own recipes with ease using AUTO-COMPLETE and attach your own food photos. SHARE recipes via E-mail & Text.
Access SHOPPING LISTS from the Cook’n Cloud and save time & money at the grocery store. ORGANIZE YOUR RECIPES into custom cookbooks, chapters, and categories! Use Cook’n to organize, search, and share your favorite recipes.
Create, edit, and view recipes wherever you are. Cook’n is the only app of its kind with unique features that make it stand head and shoulders above the rest, such as the ability to:
* Discover new recipes with the Live Recipe Feed
* Search & Capture Internet Recipes with one tap
* Sync with the Cook’n Cloud
* Access Grocery Shopping Lists
* Take Pictures & Attach Food Photos to Recipes
* E-Mail Recipes & Shopping Lists
* Share Recipes & Shopping Lists via Text
* Enter New Recipes by Typing or Speaking them
* Edit Existing Recipes (even the ones you find on the web!)
* Adjust Recipe Serving Sizes Automatically
* Search the Recipe Database in Seconds
* Categorize Recipes
Type in what you have on hand and Cook’n will tell you what you can make for dinner. Simplify meal preparation and save time and money at the grocery store. Download Cook’n today!
Whats New In this Cook’n Recipe App?
We’re always making changes and improvements to Cook’n. Enhancements in this update include:
• Fixed: An issue which caused the app to close on Android 4.
• Behind-the-scenes maintenance.
The Cook’n Recipe App is a great way to organize your recipes and keep them handy while you’re cooking. With this app, you can easily find the recipe you’re looking for, make a grocery list, and even get cooking tips. The Cook’n Recipe App is a great tool for any cook.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Cook’n Recipe App of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Cook’n Recipe App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cook’n Recipe App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cook’n Recipe App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cook’n Recipe App.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.