The city of Conion is one of the oldest and most prestigious in the world. It is a city that has been built on the principles of honor, justice, and strength. The people of Conion are fiercely independent and proud of their heritage. They are a hardworking people who believe in the power of democracy and the value of human life.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Conion for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Conion On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Conion Andorid App Summary
The Conion was developed by the popular developer agency named Conion.im. They have the Conion in the Communication category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.8.7-76+ccr, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 23085 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Conion latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 30, 2022 was the last date the Conion was updated with new features. If you want to use the Conion on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Conion using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Conion For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Conion using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Conion on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Conion here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Conion for PC
1. Conion is a secure messenger that keeps your data out of the hands of hackers, corporations, and governments.
2. Conion can be used completely anonymously and offers every feature one would expect from a “Secure” state-of-the-art instant messenger.
3. Conion is designed to be anonymous and secure. It has TOR libraries built in that doesn’t effect traffic of other applications on your smartphone.
4. Group memberships and contact lists are managed on your device only, and never stored on our servers.
5. Your contacts are never uploaded.
6. Anything leaving your smartphone goes through the Onion Network and is encrypted with the Highest END-to-END encryption.
7. The encryption keys are generated and safely stored on user’s devices to prevent backdoor access or copies.
8. Even no encryption keys are ever sent to our servers, only public keys are shared among users who wants to establish OMEMO encrypted communication.
9. Conion uses the most trusted OMEMO cryptography library for encryption.
10. Conion is the most secure messenger and keeps your data out of the hands of hackers, corporations, and governments.
Conion App Overview and Details
Privacy is a challenge in digital world, we made it easy for you !!!
Conion is the most secure messenger and keeps your data out of the hands of hackers, corporations and governments. Conion can be used completely anonymously , and offers every feature one would expect from a “Secure” state-of-the-art instant messenger.
Most of secure communication applications require very high level of user defined configuration. Especially, When configuring application over a custom server and connecting to a VPN or TOR NETWORK, a deeper knowledge of complicated technical settings is required. Because of this complexity, 99% of people can not manage to configure such applications. We took care of this for you. We made it easiest possible to configure and use.
Privacy, Security and Anonymity
Conion is designed to be anonymous and secure. Conion has TOR libraries built in it that doesn’t effect traffic of other applications on your smart phone. Keeping you completely anonymous, Conion sends all your data with highest BEST-in-CLASS encryption – this is a core part of our concept. Group memberships and contact lists are managed on your device only, and never stored on our servers. Your contacts are never uploaded. Anything leaves you smartphone it goes through Onion Network and with Highest END-to-END encryption. All this effectively prevents the collection and misuse of your personal information, including meta data.
Highest Encryption Strength
Conion end-to-end encrypts all your communication, including messages, images, voice notes, group chats, all files. Only the intended recipient, and nobody else, can read your messages. Conion uses the most trusted OMEMO cryptography library for encryption. The encryption keys are generated and safely stored on user’s’ devices to prevent backdoor access or copies. Even no encryption keys are ever sent to our servers only public keys are shared among users who wants to establish OMEMO encrypted session.
Chat Anonymously: No Phone Number Required
Each Conion user generates a ID of his choice at first use. No phone number or email address is required in order to use Conion. This enables you to use Conion completely anonymously.
Conion is not only an encrypted and private messenger but also versatile and feature-rich.
• World class anonymity bundled with top level security.
• Talk using anonymously DarkWeb with zero configuration
• Remain highly anonymous as well as highly secure.
• Highest standard of encryption with OpenPGP and OMEMO.
• write text and send voice messages
• share videos, pictures and locations
• send any type of file (pdf, animated gif, mp3, doc, zip, etc.)
• use your Conion account to chat from your Desktop (selected clients)
• create groups
• choose between a dark and a light theme
• use Conion as anonymous instant messaging tool
Friend with No Benefits
No Ads, No Investors, No Conflicts of Interest !!
We do not sell your privacy to advertisers. Conion is ad-free, and it will always stay that way. The company is fully funded by your donations, Conion is not dependent on any investors. We are only committed to our users.
Conion uses following permissions:
1. Microphone: For the recording of voice notes.
2. Location: If user wants to send location to his/her friend.
3. External Storage: If user wants to share some file from External Storage (sdcard, usb device).
4. Battery Optimization: It is needed for receiving messages seamlessly.
5. Contacts: If user wants to share contact with his/her friend.
There are no other hidden permissions present in the app.
Original application “Conversation” is written and manage by Daniel Gultsch. All credit goes to him. Conion is the patched version of Conversation in which updated Tor binaries are integrated within application. Tor binaries are managed and handled by Conion service itself.
Whats New In this Conion?
Tor server address has been changed to V3
I have enjoyed my time using Conion and feel that it has helped me to be more productive. The ability to quickly and easily create notes has been very helpful, and the synchronization between devices has been great. I would recommend Conion to anyone looking for a way to be more organized and productive.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Conion of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Conion to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Conion and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Conion. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Conion.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.