CBSE NCERT All Subject comprises of six major subjects which are Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, English, Hindi and Sanskrit. CBSE NCERT All Subject is designed and developed by the Central Board of Secondary Education, India to provide quality education to the students of class 6th. The main objective of CBSE NCERT All Subject is to make the students competent in the respective subjects so that they can pursue their higher education with ease. The syllabus of CBSE NCERT All Subject is designed in a way that the students can understand the concepts with ease and can apply them in the real world. The teachers who are teaching CBSE NCERT All Subject are highly qualified and experienced and they use innovative teaching methods to make the students understand
So, you want to download the Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject Andorid App Summary
The Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject is listed under the Education category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject is EduRev: Learning, Mock Test & Exam Preparation App. The current version of Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject is 3.5.5_class6 with a total user count of 533209 and an overall user rating of 4.2.
Jul 29, 2022 was the last date the Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EduRev: Learning, Mock Test & Exam Preparation App|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject App Overview and Details
EduRev App is like your teacher which makes sure that you score great marks in Class 6 by providing ‘best videos, notes & tests’ which covers all subjects and NCERT books for CBSE Class 6, analysing your progress and solving your doubts.
EduRev CBSE Class 6 App is the best study app for class 6 where you can find all the Class 6th study material updated according to the latest pattern of CBSE Board and NCERTs.
Here’s what you get in EduRev CBSE App for Class 6
– class 6 ncert books
– ncert solutions for class 6
– Class 6 cbse notes of all subjects
– Class 6 SST
– Class 6 science
– Class 6 english
– CBSE class 6 tests
– Class 6 offline notes
– Cbse class 6 solution
– ncert books for class 6 maths
– ncert exemplar book for class 6
– ncert exemplar solution for class 6
– sample paper for class 6
– value based question
– rd sharma solution for class 6
– ml aggarwal solution for class 6
– xamidea solution
– 6th class all subject books
– ncert class 6 maths
– CBSE Question Paper for Class 6 Social Science
– CBSE Class 6 Science Question Papers
– NCERT Question Papers for Class 6
Features of Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject for PC
– Class 6th study material updated according to the latest pattern of CBSE Board and NCERTs.
– Best videos, notes & tests for all subjects and NCERT books for CBSE Class 6.
– Analyzing your progress and solving your doubts.
– Covers all subjects and NCERT books for CBSE Class 6.
– CBSE class 6 tests.
– Class 6 offline notes.
– Cbse class 6 solution.
– Ncert books for class 6 maths.
– Ncert exemplar book for class 6.
– Ncert exemplar solution for class 6.
– Sample paper for class 6.
– Value based question.
– Rd sharma solution for class 6.
– Ml aggarwal solution for class 6.
– Xamidea solution.
– 6th class all subject books.
Whats New In this Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject?
Pretty cool release by our android team that you can’t afford to miss.
🗣️ Listen to docs on the go with new Text to Speech feature
🔎 Improved Search feature with category filter
⏰ Never miss your daily study schedule, add reminders to Google Calendar from app
🤩 New “Continue where you left” block on Course Screen to quickly check your last viewed content
📝 Practice for multiple chapters at once with new dynamic test 2.0 module
Update the app now to get more features 🙂
Education has been an integral part of human society since the dawn of time. It has been used to pass on knowledge, skills, and values from one generation to the next. In recent times, education has been used to achieve other goals such as social mobility and economic development. However, the ultimate goal of education is to help human beings become better people.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Class 6 CBSE NCERT All Subject.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.