The Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect is a software application that provides secure, remote access to the network for mobile users. It delivers strong security for mobile devices, including support for multiple authentication methods and the ability to encrypt traffic. The Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect also provides simplified management for large deployments.
Our goal is to help you get the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect is Cisco Systems, Inc. and they’ve done a great job at keeping Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect under Business of Play Store. Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect’s latest version is 5.0.00247 with an impressive user base of over 4789103. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.9 shows how people love Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect is Aug 15, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect App Overview and Details
– Some freezes are known to occur on the Diagnostics screen
– Split DNS is not available on Android 7.x/8.x (OS limitation)
The following features are not supported using this package:
– Filter Support
– Trusted Network Detection
– Split Exclude
– Local LAN Exception
– Secure Gateway Web Portal (inaccessible when tunneled)
Cisco Secure Client provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, Cisco Secure Client enables business-critical application connectivity.
The Cisco Umbrella module for Cisco Secure Client on Android provides DNS-layer protection for Android v6.0.1 and later and can be enabled with or without a Cisco Secure Client license
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
This software is licensed for exclusive use by Cisco headend customers with active Plus, Apex or VPN Only licenses (term or perpetual with active SASU contracts). Use is no longer permitted with Essentials/Premium with Mobile license. Cisco Secure Client use with non-Cisco equipment/software is prohibited.
Trial Cisco Secure Client Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
Cisco Secure Client for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-temp-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of “show version” from your Cisco ASA.
Umbrella licenses are required for the Umbrella module on Cisco Secure Client. Click the link below for more information on Umbrella licensing:
– Automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
– DTLS provides an optimized network connection
– IPsec/IKEv2 also available
– Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
– Wide range of authentication options
– Supports certificate deployment using Cisco Secure Client integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
– Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
– Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
– Administratively controlled tunnel policy
– Localizes according to the device’s language and region settings
– DNS security with Umbrella module
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can provide us with feedback by sending us a log bundle by navigating to “Menu > Diagnostics > Send Logs” and choose “Feedback to Cisco” with a description of the issue. Please read the Known Issues section prior to sending feedback.
You can reach us on Twitter by directing a tweet to @AnyConnect, or by visiting our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect.
ACCESS CISCO SECURE CLIENT BETA VERSIONS:
Report issues to [email protected] No TAC support for beta versions.
Features of Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect for PC
– Compatible with devices running Android 4.X or higher
– Known issues include some freezes on the Diagnostics screen and that Split DNS is not available on Android 7.x/8.x
– Limited features compared to the full Cisco Secure Client
– Licensed for exclusive use by Cisco headend customers with active Plus, Apex or VPN Only licenses
– Umbrella licenses are required for the Umbrella module on Cisco Secure Client
Whats New In this Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect?
Download & Install Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Cisco Systems, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
After evaluating Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect, it is clear that this application is a reliable and efficient way to connect to a secure network. The application was easy to install and easy to use. The interface is user-friendly and provides all the necessary information to connect to a secure network. Overall, Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect is an excellent application that provides a secure connection to a network.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cisco Secure Client-AnyConnect.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.