The circulatory system is a network of organs and tissues that circulate blood throughout the body. The primary function of the circulatory system is to deliver oxygen and nutrients to the body’s cells and remove carbon dioxide and other wastes. The circulatory system is divided into two parts: the cardiovascular system, which consists of the heart and blood vessels, and the lymphatic system, which consists of the lymph nodes and lymphatic vessels. The heart is a four-chambered muscle that pumps blood through the blood vessels. The arteries carry blood away from the heart, and the veins carry blood back to the heart. The lymph nodes are small, bean-shaped organs that filter lymph, a fluid that contains cells and proteins that help fight infection.
In this article, we will show you how to download Circulatory System Anatomy For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Circulatory System Anatomy technical specifications first.
Circulatory System Anatomy Andorid App Summary
Visual 3D Science is the developer of this Circulatory System Anatomy application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 62659+ users of this app. The Circulatory System Anatomy app rating is currently 1.4.
It was last updated on Feb 27, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Circulatory System Anatomy for PC
1. Highly realistic 3D model of the heart and circulatory system.
2. Rotate 360°, zoom and pan around the model.
3. Select external parts of the model to view name and related information.
4. X-ray mode to see inside the model.
5. Hide and show mode to view different parts of the model.
6. Animation mode to see the heart in action.
7. Search options to find specific parts of the model.
8. Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
9. Draw or white on screen and share screenshots.
10. Info panel to see additional information about the heart and circulatory system.
|App Name:||Circulatory System Anatomy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Visual 3D Science|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 27, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Circulatory System Anatomy For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Circulatory System Anatomy on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Circulatory System Anatomy on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theCirculatory System Anatomy in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Circulatory System Anatomy on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Circulatory System Anatomy running on your computer.
Circulatory System Anatomy App Overview and Details
Circulatory System Anatomy app for studying heart and Circulatory System Anatomy which allows you to rotate 360° , Zoom and move camera around a highly realistic 3D model.
Circulatory System Anatomy app gives users an in depth look at the heart circulatory system anatomy allowing them to select , xray view, hide and show parts of the model as well as view real time animation, draw or white on screen and share screenshots, Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms and more.
User can select external part of model to view name of the part or read related information.
These apps can be of great help for medical students or to anyone who needs to explore heart and Circulatory System anatomy in detail with high quality graphic and features of the app.
-User friendly interface.
– Simple navigation – 360° rotation, Zoom and Pan
– Xray mode
– Hide and show mode
-Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
-Draw or white on screen and share screenshots.
Whats New In this Circulatory System Anatomy?
update camera control
update New User Interface
The circulatory system is a network of organs and vessels that circulates blood throughout the body. The heart is the central organ of the circulatory system and pumps blood through the arteries and veins. The circulatory system plays a vital role in delivering oxygen and nutrients to the body’s tissues and removing carbon dioxide and waste products.
This concludes our article on Circulatory System Anatomy Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Circulatory System Anatomy for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Circulatory System Anatomy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Circulatory System Anatomy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Circulatory System Anatomy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Circulatory System Anatomy.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.