Chess Premium is a mobile app for playing chess against other people online. It has a built-in chat system so you can talk to your opponents while you play, and it keeps track of your stats so you can see how you’re doing. It’s free to download and use, and there are no in-app purchases.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Chess Premium for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Chess Premium For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Chess Premium for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Chess Premium.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Chess Premium on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Chess Premium and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Chess Premium on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Chess Premium On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Optime Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 31, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Chess Premium Andorid App Summary
The Chess Premium was developed by the popular developer agency named Optime Software. They have the Chess Premium in the Board category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.41, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5487 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Chess Premium latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 31, 2019 was the last date the Chess Premium was updated with new features. If you want to use the Chess Premium on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Chess Premium using the emulator later on.
Chess Premium App Overview and Details
Are you tired of playing chess games that look like they were designed for a Commodore 64 instead of today’s smartphones? We’ve got the antidote for you. Chess Premium is the best looking chess game available for Android.
Chess Premium supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Chess Premium includes a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine with configurable difficulty level
* Undo function if you accidentally hit the wrong square
* Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call or exit the application
If you’re looking for a killer chess application for your Android device, check out Chess Premium today!
Features of Chess Premium for PC
-Beautiful graphics and sound effects
-Configurable player names and score tracking
-AI engine with configurable difficulty level
-Automatically saves game
-Supports 1 player and 2 player gameplay
Whats New In this Chess Premium?
-Updated graphics and layouts for high-resolution phones and tablets
-Fixed issue that was causing occasional crashes in v1.40
Overall, Chess Premium is an excellent application that provides a wealth of features and content for chess enthusiasts of all levels of experience. The application is easy to use and navigate, and the content is well organized and well presented. The variety of features and content available in Chess Premium make it an excellent tool for learning and improving one’s chess skills, as well as for simply enjoying the game.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Chess Premium of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Chess Premium to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chess Premium and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chess Premium. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chess Premium.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.