A character sheet is a document used by players of role-playing games to record the characters they play as well as the various statistics and information about them.
Our goal is to help you get the Character Sheet for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Character Sheet Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Character Sheet is Daydream Team and they’ve done a great job at keeping Character Sheet simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Character Sheet under Board of Play Store. Character Sheet’s latest version is 3.2.4 with an impressive user base of over 132871. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.4 shows how people love Character Sheet.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Character Sheet is Jul 11, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Character Sheet on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Character Sheet App Overview and Details
A great helper app to keep track of your tabletop RPG character data.
Intended for people familiar with tabletop RPG games, this app has several features to help you with tracking your character’s data:
– Keep track of all those numbers (all attributes in one convenient place)
– Automatically update data (all attributes are synced automatically when modified)
– Dice roller (a fancy way to roll any combination of dice you want)
– Journal (with the option to enter your own custom entries and features)
– Inventory (keep track of weight, gold, and several common items)
– Custom Shop (create your own custom items and share them between characters)
– Magic (track Mana by Value or Slots, and use notes for spells)
– Multiple characters support
– No ads! (because that would ruin your immersion)
Features of Character Sheet for PC
– Keep track of all your character’s attributes in one convenient place
– Automatically syncs data when modified
– Roll dice combinations
– Keep a journal with custom entries
– Inventory system
– Create and share custom items
– Track Mana by Value or Slots
– Track spells
– Support for multiple characters
– No ads
Whats New In this Character Sheet?
– Removed Premium user upgrade (current Premium users will retain their benefits and have them transferred over to the upcoming new app)
– Update Social links
– Fixed an issue where Shop Items would not initialize properly
– Minor performance improvements
Download & Install Character Sheet For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Character Sheet app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Character Sheet app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Character Sheet will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Character Sheet on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Character Sheet On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Daydream Team|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Character Sheet is an online application that allows users to create and manage their characters for roleplaying games. It is a versatile and easy-to-use application that can be customized to fit the needs of any roleplaying game. The Character Sheet is perfect for both experienced and novice roleplayers.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Character Sheet for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Character Sheet, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Character Sheet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Character Sheet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Character Sheet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Character Sheet.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.