CellarTracker is a wine collecting and tracking website. It was created by Justin Amaral and Brian Gross in 2007. Amaral and Gross were classmates at the University of California, Davis, and were looking for a way to keep track of the wine they were buying. CellarTracker allows users to track their wine collection, rate wines, and keep notes on their wine tastings. The website has a database of over 1.5 million wines.
This article is all about helping you get to know the CellarTracker for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install CellarTracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the CellarTracker for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the CellarTracker.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for CellarTracker on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the CellarTracker and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the CellarTracker on your computer right away.
|App Name:||CellarTracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2019|
|Get it On:|
CellarTracker Andorid App Summary
The CellarTracker was developed by the popular developer agency named CellarTracker. They have the CellarTracker in the Food & Drink category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.7.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 198838 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With CellarTracker latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 25, 2019 was the last date the CellarTracker was updated with new features. If you want to use the CellarTracker on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the CellarTracker using the emulator later on.
CellarTracker App Overview and Details
CellarTracker is the world’s largest collection of wine reviews, tasting notes and personal stories from people who love wine — now available for Android!
• Read & Write Wine Reviews •
Find over 3 million wines, read more than 8.5 million tasting notes (community and professional) for great recommendations, and join a community of over 611,000 users to share your opinions. Fully integrated with professional reviews from Antonio Galloni, Stephen Tanzer, Allen Meadows, Jancis Robinson, Decanter and more (separate subscriptions may be required).
• Manage Your Collection •
Use our online cellar management tool to track your collection, see its value, and much more. Users are currently managing 96 million bottles and counting!
• Label Recognition •
Search for a wine by taking a photo of the label, or quickly capture photos and notes of multiple wines for later reference. Access your entire history of captured labels to remember what you’ve been drinking.
• Scan Barcodes •
Easily scan UPC/EAN barcodes on wines, as well as custom CellarTracker barcodes, to make cellar management a breeze.
• Track Consumption History •
CellarTracker allows you to track what you’ve been drinking — from your cellar, a restaurant, winery or anywhere — and add your own tasting notes, ratings and label images.
This app requires internet connectivity to operate. Certain functionality, such as managing your cellar or tracking consumption history, require a free CellarTracker account. Optional paid CellarTracker accounts provide access to additional functionality, including automatic valuation. Some professional reviews require separate subscriptions to those publications to enable integration.
Features of CellarTracker for PC
1. Read and write wine reviews.
2. Manage your wine collection.
3. Label recognition.
4. Scan barcodes.
5. Track consumption history.
6. Integrates with professional wine reviews.
7. CellarTracker account required for certain functionality.
8. Paid CellarTracker accounts provide additional functionality.
9. Integration with professional reviews requires separate subscription.
10. Requires internet connectivity to operate.
Whats New In this CellarTracker?
We’ve fixed some bugs with Label Search not working for some users, and improved network connectivity detection. Let us know if you run into any issues with this release at [email protected].
The CellarTracker app is a great way to keep track of your wine collection. It is easy to use and has many features that are helpful for wine lovers. The app can help you find information about wines, keep track of your wine collection, and even order wine. I highly recommend this app for anyone who loves wine.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the CellarTracker of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This CellarTracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CellarTracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the CellarTracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CellarTracker.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.