Cardiograph is an iPhone application that uses the camera and flash to measure your heart rate. It is a great app for people who are interested in tracking their heart rate, or for people who are working out and want to see how their heart rate changes over time.
The technical specifications of the Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter Andorid App Summary
Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter was developed by MacroPinch and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter from Google Play store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter is null on Play store with total users of 26950026. The Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter is Sep 24, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter App Overview and Details
Cardiograph is an application which measures your heart rate. You can save your results for future reference and keep track of multiple people with individual profiles.
Cardiograph uses your device’s built-in camera or dedicated sensor to calculate your heart’s rhythm – the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
✓ Measure your heart rate
It’s never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera/sensor of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
✓ Know how fast your heart is beating
It can be very useful while exercising, if you’re under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or even just out of curiosity.
✓ Track your results
Every measurement you take is saved to your personal history, so you can keep track over time.
✓ Multiple profiles
Cardiograph is perfectly tailored to allow multiple people to use the app on a shared device. You can create profiles for each of your family members or friends, and each of them has their own individual measurement history.
✓ Clean and intuitive design
The streamlined and clutter-free design makes it seem instantly familiar, so you can focus on using the app instead of navigating through series of screens.
✓ Android Wear OS support
Cardiograph is specifically designed with Android Wear support. You can measure your pulse using the hear rate sensor in your smartwatch. Please note that Cardiograph will work on smartwatches with a heart rate sensor only.
Please note: If your device doesn’t have a built-in camera flash, you need to take your measurements in a well lit environment (bright sunlight or close to a light source).
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Tweets by macropinch
Features of Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter for PC
-Measure heart rate
-Track results over time
-Create profiles for each person
-Clean and intuitive design
-Android Wear OS support
-Get in touch with developer
How To Install & Download Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Sep 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter?
* Wear OS app. Measure your heart rate on your smart watch and optionally save the measurements on your phone!
* Add a short note to your measurement. You can see the notes on the details screen of the measurements in the History panel
* Fixed a rare bug where the camera hardware may freeze for up-to 30 seconds
* Fixed numerous other bugs
Cardiograph is a heart rate meter application that is used to measure a person’s heart rate. It is a very accurate application and is used by many people.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.