A calculator is a small, portable electronic device used to perform mathematical operations. Modern calculators can perform a wide variety of mathematical operations, including basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and trigonometry. Some calculators can also be used to calculate currency exchange rates, mortgage payments, and fuel economy.
The technical specifications of the Calculator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Calculator Andorid App Summary
Calculator was developed by Xiaomi Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Calculator from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Calculator is null on Play store with total users of 1295361494. The Calculator app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Calculator is Jul 25, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Calculator on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Calculator App Overview and Details
Welcome to the most popular Android Calculator. It is compatible with Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Realme, OnePlus and of course, Xiaomi.
It will do the math for you. All-in-one calculator for you.
Regular, scientific, and mortgage calculators, as well as currency and unit converters and much more, are all here in one place.
1. Basic calculator: Edit history and view previous results in the regular calculator.
2. Scientific calculator: Find trigonometric functions, logarithms, and more additional features in the scientific calculator.
3. Currency converter: Daily updated exchange rates in the universal currency converter.
4. Loan/Mortgage calculator: Know the exact amount of the next instalment with the loan/mortgage calculator.
5. Converters: Freely convert units of length, area, volume, speed, time, and mass in the unit converter
6. Age calculator: Calculate your age accurately and know more details about the birth date
7. GST calculator: Get the GST you are paying for your goods (For India)
8. BMI calculator: Stay fit by knowing your BMI
9. Discount Calculator: Know the exact discount amount you are going to get
10. Date Calculator: Find the difference between two dates
Features of Calculator for PC
How To Install & Download Calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Calculator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Calculator.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Calculator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Calculator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Calculator on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Xiaomi Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Calculator?
Overall, the Calculator app is a very handy tool to have on your phone. It is easy to use and can be helpful in a variety of situations. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs a basic calculator on their phone.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Calculator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.