For the last four weeks, you have been playing Bullet Hell Monday, a challenging bullet dodging game. Today is the final day of the challenge. Can you make it to the end?
Installing and using the Bullet Hell Monday Finale for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Bullet Hell Monday Finale Andorid App Summary
MASAYUKI ITO has developed the Bullet Hell Monday Finale application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Arcade category on Play Store. Bullet Hell Monday Finale has over 91012 users with a great 4.8 rating overall. The latest version of Bullet Hell Monday Finale is currently 1.1.0.
The latest upstate time of the Bullet Hell Monday Finale is Aug 19, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Bullet Hell Monday Finale on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Bullet Hell Monday Finale App Overview and Details
Bullet Hell Monday Finale is a bullet hell shooter game that’s great fun for beginners too. Avoid the bullets and shoot enemies. Upgrade your craft and aim to clear the Chapter Mode.
■ Chapter Mode
Various missions await you in each stage — from simple to challenging ones. Clearing missions like “Defeat 30 enemies!” unlocks a boss stage. Defeat the boss to proceed to the next chapter.
■ Strengthen your craft
There are many level up options to strengthen your craft: shot power, shot speed, bomb duration, and more. Upgrade your craft and blast through the stages.
■ Great for beginners
Stages start off easy and gradually get more and more intense. You have no obligation to clear the difficult missions. If you get stuck, try your hand at another mission.
■ Simple controls
Use swipe gestures to move and attack, and tap with your other hand to launch bombs. These are the only skills available to you when you first start.
As you progress through the game, you will gradually unlock new abilities.
■ Easy mode
In Chapter Mode, you select the difficulty before starting a stage. Selecting Easy makes enemy attacks less intense and makes it easier to beat the stage. If you get stuck on a stage, try selecting Easy.
Tweets by dot_decluster
■ Official site
* The app is free to download.
* There is some paid content available via in-app purchases, but it can be unlocked with in-game points.
* Contains video ads. Watching these videos gives you more in-game points.
* Required RAM: 2GB+
Features of Bullet Hell Monday Finale for PC
1. Play through a variety of missions in Chapter Mode.
2. Upgrade your craft to make it stronger.
3. Easy mode available for those who want it easy.
4. Simple controls for easy learning.
5. Gradually unlock new abilities as you progress.
6. Twitter and official site links for news and updates.
7. In-game points can be used to unlock paid content.
8. Contains video ads which give you in-game points.
9. Requires 2GB+ of RAM.
10. The app is free to download.
|App Name:||Bullet Hell Monday Finale On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MASAYUKI ITO|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Bullet Hell Monday Finale On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Bullet Hell Monday Finale on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Bullet Hell Monday Finale. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Bullet Hell Monday Finale, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Bullet Hell Monday Finale?
– Add Extra mode
It’s been a great experience, and I’ve learned a lot. I’m grateful for the opportunity to have participated in the program, and I’m looking forward to continuing to improve my skills.
Did the guide help you download and install the Bullet Hell Monday Finale for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Bullet Hell Monday Finale, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Bullet Hell Monday Finale to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bullet Hell Monday Finale and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bullet Hell Monday Finale. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bullet Hell Monday Finale.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.