I’m here to talk about Bullet Hell Monday Black, a game that’s sure to test your skills and patience. Developed by the indie studio DYA Games, it’s a top-down shooter with beautiful pixel art and frantic action.
Your objective is simple: survive as long as you can. But with waves of enemies coming at you from all directions, it’s not going to be easy. You’ll have to use your wits and your arsenal of weapons to take them down.
So if you’re looking for a challenge, or just want to blast some aliens into smithereens, Bullet Hell Monday Black is the game for you.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Bullet Hell Monday Black for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Bullet Hell Monday Black For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Bullet Hell Monday Black on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Bullet Hell Monday Black, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Bullet Hell Monday Black app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Bullet Hell Monday Black Andorid App Summary
Under the Arcade category on Google Play store, Bullet Hell Monday Black has over 36766 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. MASAYUKI ITO has developed the Bullet Hell Monday Black and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.4.3.
Until this latest version, Bullet Hell Monday Black has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.0. This latest version was last updated on Apr 25, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Bullet Hell Monday Black on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Bullet Hell Monday Black On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MASAYUKI ITO|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Bullet Hell Monday Black for PC
1. Clear rate less than 1%.
2. Bullet hell shmup with special weapons.
3. 2 weapons and 6 specials.
4. 4 difficulty settings.
5. Replay functionality.
6. Leader board for all stages.
7. Cloud saving.
8. RAM: 2GB or more required.
9. Available languages: English/Japanese.
10. Stage 1 can be played for free.
Bullet Hell Monday Black App Overview and Details
Clear rate less than 1.0%.
Bullet hell shmup with special weapons.
A high remix version of our previous work, Bullet Hell Monday
Vertical Scrolling Danmaku 2D Shooting (STG)
Bite the overwhelming barrage with special weapons!
*** Notice ***
If the game crushes on the result screen in Challenge mode or Endless mode, try logging out from the Play game on the leaderboard screen.
The difficulty level is very high.
If you are not good at this genre, start with the relatively easy ORIGINAL mode or the previous game that even beginners can play.
– 2 weapons and 6 specials
– Original mode and Black mode
– 4 difficulty settings
– Replay functionality
– A leader board for all stages on all difficulties
– Cloud saving
* Stage 1 can be played for free.
* Stage 2 and beyond required payment to be played.
* Available languages: English/Japanese
* RAM: 2GB or more required
Whats New In this Bullet Hell Monday Black?
Bullet Hell Monday Black is an addicting and challenging game that is perfect for any gamer looking for a new and exciting experience. The game is constantly updated with new levels and features, making it a must-have for any fan of the bullet hell genre.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Bullet Hell Monday Black of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Bullet Hell Monday Black to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bullet Hell Monday Black and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bullet Hell Monday Black. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bullet Hell Monday Black.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.