A box is a container made of cardboard, paper or plastic, for holding objects, either with or without a lid. Boxes are often kept in a warehouse or storeroom, and are shipped to retailers and other customers.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Box for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Box On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Box Andorid App Summary
The Box was developed by the popular developer agency named Box. They have the Box in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.10.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 21792314 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Box latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 20, 2022 was the last date the Box was updated with new features. If you want to use the Box on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Box using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Box For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Box using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Box on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Box here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Box for PC
1. Access and work on all your files at your fingertips
2. Access your content online, from your desktop, and on your Android phone or tablet
3. Share important documents, contracts, visuals and more
4. Preview 200+ file types with full screen quality
5. Give feedback from anywhere by commenting and mentioning colleagues and partners
6. File-level security controls
7. Offline access to files and folders
8. Share huge files with just a link – no need for attachments
9. Add comments to documents to send feedback
10. Real-time search
Box App Overview and Details
Winner of PC Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award: “There are plenty of excellent file-syncing storage services, but, on Android, the Box app takes the cake.”
Securely store, manage and share all your files, photos and documents with 10GB of free cloud storage from Box.
With Box, you can easily:
* Access and work on all your files at your fingertips
* Access your content online, from your desktop, and on your Android phone or tablet
* Share important documents, contracts, visuals and more
* Preview 200+ file types with full screen quality
* Give feedback from anywhere by commenting and mentioning colleagues and partners
Box for Android features:
* 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
* Upload PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos, videos and other files to Box
* View and print 200+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
* File-level security controls
* Offline access to files and folders
* Share huge files with just a link – no need for attachments
* Add comments to documents to send feedback
* Real-time search
* Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word files
* Updates feed to find recently viewed or edited files
* Open files in hundreds of partner apps that let you annotate, e-sign, edit and more
Box helps you get work done on the go. It’s fast, secure and simple to use, so you can be productive from anywhere, which is the reason 57,000 businesses, including Eli Lilly and Company, General Electric, KKR & Co., P&G and The GAP securely access and manage their critical information with Box.
Whats New In this Box?
– DocuWorks documents preview (file extensions ‘.xbd’, ‘.xdw’)
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
Box is an excellent application for storing and sharing files. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. I have found the Box application to be reliable and helpful for collaborating with others.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Box of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Box to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Box and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Box. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Box.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.