In Box Blocks, players must construct a tower out of blocks that are in the shape of squares and rectangles. The blocks can be rotated in 90 degree increments, so players can find the best way to fit them together. The game is over when the tower falls, and the player with the highest score at the end wins.
So, you want to download the Box Blocks for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Box Blocks Andorid App Summary
The Box Blocks is listed under the Action category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Box Blocks is Kidga. The current version of Box Blocks is null with a total user count of 946351 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Jul 3, 2022 was the last date the Box Blocks was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Box Blocks For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Box Blocks on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Box Blocks to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Box Blocks. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Box Blocks on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Box Blocks on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Box Blocks On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Box Blocks App Overview and Details
Blocks Box is a simple blocks match puzzle – simply drag the blocks and try to fill all the grids. Infinite count of levels.
• Drag the puzzle blocks to move them.
• Aim to fit them all into the frame.
• Blocks can’t be rotated.
• Touch puzzle blocks to remove them from the field.
Features of Box Blocks for PC
1. Infinite count of levels.
2. Blocks can’t be rotated.
3. Touch puzzle blocks to remove them from the field.
4. Aim to fit them all into the frame.
Whats New In this Box Blocks?
Fix critial issues.
Box Blocks is an engaging, educational app that helps children learn about shapes and colors. The app is easy to use and provides a fun, interactive experience for children of all ages.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Box Blocks on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Box Blocks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Box Blocks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Box Blocks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Box Blocks.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.