Are you one of those people who can’t stand the harsh glare of your smartphone’s screen in the dark? Well, there’s a solution for that: Bluelight Filter – Night Mode. This app is designed to make your phone’s screen easier on the eyes in low-light environments. It does this by reducing the amount of blue light emitted from the screen.
Bluelight Filter – Night Mode is a free app that is available for both Android and iOS devices. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface, and it can be customized to meet your specific needs. It also has a built-in schedule feature that allows you to automatically enable or disable the app based on the time of day.
Installing and using the Bluelight Filter – Night Mode for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Bluelight Filter – Night Mode Andorid App Summary
Geeks.Lab.2015 has developed the Bluelight Filter – Night Mode application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Bluelight Filter – Night Mode has over 1108687 users with a great 4.6 rating overall. The latest version of Bluelight Filter – Night Mode is currently 1.3.66.
The latest upstate time of the Bluelight Filter – Night Mode is Jul 4, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Bluelight Filter – Night Mode on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Bluelight Filter – Night Mode App Overview and Details
Do you feel the light of your mobile screen is too strong?
Do you feel your eyes fatigued after watching the phone screen for a long time?
Does the glare of the screen make your eyes uncomfortable when you play phone in the bed at night?
Do you feel your vision is blurry after long-use phone?
All of these problems are caused by the blue light that emitted from the phone screen. Which will bring you eye strain and vision loss if you looked at the screen for a long time without rest.
Now, with this application, you can easily get rid of the blue light.
We have these advantages:
– Heavily reduce the blue light to relieve eye fatigue and protect your eyes;
– We have 5 different filter colors for you to choose: nature, red, brown, dark, yellow;
– You can dynamically adjust the filter strength;
– Easy to use, one one button to switch on/off;
– Stable, no force close;
– It’s Free!
Features of Bluelight Filter – Night Mode for PC
– Reduce blue light to relieve eye fatigue and protect eyes
– 5 different filter colors (Nature, Red, Brown, Dark, Yellow)
– Dynamically adjust filter strength
– Easy to use – one button to switch on/off
– Stable – no force close
|App Name:||Bluelight Filter – Night Mode On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Bluelight Filter – Night Mode On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Bluelight Filter – Night Mode on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Bluelight Filter – Night Mode. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Bluelight Filter – Night Mode, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Bluelight Filter – Night Mode?
The Bluelight Filter – Night Mode application is a great tool to help reduce the amount of blue light that is emitted from your smartphone screen. This can be helpful in reducing eye fatigue and helping you get a better night’s sleep. The application is easy to use and has a number of different settings that you can customize to best meet your needs.
Did the guide help you download and install the Bluelight Filter – Night Mode for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Bluelight Filter – Night Mode, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Bluelight Filter – Night Mode to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bluelight Filter – Night Mode and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bluelight Filter – Night Mode. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bluelight Filter – Night Mode.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.