The Black List is a confidential list of the most-promising screenplays in Hollywood. It has been published annually since 2005. The list is compiled by a group of film industry professionals, including executives, agents, and producers.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Black List for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Black List On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MegaJW Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Black List Andorid App Summary
The Black List was developed by the popular developer agency named MegaJW Inc.. They have the Black List in the Communication category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 39073 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Black List latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 7, 2021 was the last date the Black List was updated with new features. If you want to use the Black List on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Black List using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Black List For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Black List using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Black List on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Black List here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Black List for PC
1. The ability to block unknown numbers, private numbers, and phone numbers.
2. The ability to enter blocked numbers manually, from the contacts list, or from the calls log.
3. The ability to select from several working modes: black list accept all incoming calls, black list reject all incoming calls, black list block numbers added to the list, and black list accept only incoming calls from numbers added to the list.
4. The ability to add numbers to the blacklist and whitelist.
5. The ability to view the blacklist and whitelist.
6. The ability to delete numbers from the blacklist and whitelist.
7. The ability to change the blacklist and whitelist settings.
8. The ability to turn the blacklist and whitelist on or off.
9. The ability to receive a notification when a number is blocked.
10. The ability to view the blocked calls log.
Black List App Overview and Details
With the Black List App you can block incoming calls for:
■ Unkown numbers
■ Private numbers
■ Phone numbers (match start of the number, end of the number or complete number)
■ All numbers from a contact
You can enter the blocked numbers manually, from the contacts list or from the calls log.
black list support several working modes:
■ black list accept all incoming calls
■ black list reject all incoming calls
■ black list block the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (blacklist)
■ black list accept only incoming calls from the numbers/contacts that are added to the list (whitelist)
Whats New In this Black List?
Thank you for your interest in the Black List! After careful consideration, we have decided to not move forward with your application. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Black List of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Black List to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Black List and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Black List. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Black List.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.