Beam Master is an innovative new game that is sure to entertain players of all ages. The object of the game is to use your beam to move the ball to the finish line. The game is easy to learn but difficult to master. With a variety of levels to choose from, there is something for everyone.
The technical specifications of the Beam Master for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Beam Master Andorid App Summary
Beam Master was developed by CivilE. Soft. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Beam Master from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Beam Master is 1.3 on Play store with total users of 24390. The Beam Master app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Beam Master is Jan 15, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Beam Master on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Beam Master For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Beam Master installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Beam Master and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Beam Master on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Beam Master in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Beam Master on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Beam Master On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CivilE. Soft.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Beam Master App Overview and Details
accurate analysis, design and detailing for concrete beams in minutes
Beam Master is a free simple app which you can use to solve any RC beams easily with your phone, you don’t need to carry your laptop to the construction site any more.
Why using this app for civil engineers:
1. very fast easy to use.
2. different spans number and supports type( fixed, pin, cantilever ).
3. supports rectangular, T and L sections.
4. consider load case combinations and envelope.
5. moment-shear diagrams and reactions.
6. calculates the long term deflections accounting for a cracked section, based on the reinforcement area in the beam.
7. calculates the required reinforcement area at each span and support.
8. fast detailing.
9. export detailing in dxf file.
10. export all results in pdf file.
The app will give you accurate results for analyzing beams with different spans number subjected to a wide range of loading conditions.It will use Standard load case combinations to meet the code requirements but you have the choice to modify the load case combinations as you want. Envelopes of shear and moment will be considered in the analysis process to identify the ranges of possible load effect at every location along the beam, you will also get the reactions at each support from dead and live loads factored and service.
In the design section you can define the design parameters such as fc’ and fy, the app will calculate the required area of rebar (reinforcement) at each span and support. It will use the minimum reinforcement and calculate doubly reinforcement (AS’) when required, you can use moment at center of support or at face of support in the design process.
The calculated deflection is the sum of long term deflection caused by the sustained load and the immediate deflection caused by any additional load. The long term deflection is calculated after 60 months.The calculated deflection value should verify the ACI-318 deflection limit (Table 24.2.2).
When you start detailing the app automatically selects and displays a practical reinforcement arrangement which you can modify easily using different options to suit your structure, you can add bars, delete bars, edit bars length, number and shape.
You can export the beam detailing in dxf file to open and modify it using Autocad.
You can also export all the results in pdf file to print.
Features of Beam Master for PC
you tap on detailing, it will open the Beam Detailing window, in this window you can see all the information related to the beam such as the section type, the material, the dimensions, the loading condition and the reinforcement. The window will also show the moment-shear diagram and the required steel area. You can export the detailing in a dxf file.
1. Beam Master is a fast, easy to use app that can be used to analyze and design concrete beams.
2. The app can be used to analyze beams with different spans numbers and supports types.
3. The app can be used to analyze beams with rectangular, T, and L sections.
4. The app can be used to consider load case combinations and envelopes.
5. The app can provide moment-shear diagrams and reactions.
6. The app can calculate long term deflections.
7. The app can calculate the required reinforcement area.
8. The app can provide detailing in a dxf file.
9. The app can provide all the results in a pdf file.
10. The app is accurate and meets code requirements.
Whats New In this Beam Master?
fix some crashes
Beam Master is an excellent application that has many features that are beneficial for users. The app has a very user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to navigate. The app also has a variety of features that allow users to create and edit beams. Overall, Beam Master is an excellent app that is beneficial for users.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Beam Master on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Beam Master to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Beam Master and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Beam Master. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Beam Master.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.