Barcode Architect is a powerful, easy-to-use barcode generation tool for Mac. It supports all major barcode formats, including QR codes, and allows you to export barcodes as images or PDFs. With Barcode Architect, you can quickly and easily create barcodes for your products, packaging, or marketing materials.
In this article, we will show you how to download Barcode Architect For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Barcode Architect technical specifications first.
Barcode Architect Andorid App Summary
Simon Boylen is the developer of this Barcode Architect application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 311811+ users of this app. The Barcode Architect app rating is currently 1.38.
It was last updated on Jan 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Barcode Architect for PC
1. Create unlimited barcodes.
2. No watermarks or time limits.
3. Share barcodes with friends and co-workers.
4. Export barcodes as PNG, JPG, SVG, or HTML5 files.
5. Automatically calculates EAN, ISBN, and UPC check digits.
6. Import CSV files containing barcode data.
7. Scan barcodes into the app with your device’s camera.
8. Customize barcode appearance.
9. Automatically determines barcode format.
10. Save barcodes to a list for quick and easy access.
|App Name:||Barcode Architect On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simon Boylen|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Barcode Architect For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Barcode Architect on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Barcode Architect and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Barcode Architect andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Barcode Architect App Overview and Details
Barcode Architect the simple, easy to use, free barcode creator for Android™, that lets you create & save unlimited barcodes with no time limits, no watermarks, no restrictions whatsoever!
Create 1D Barcodes, that can be shared, e-mailed, exported or saved in a number of popular barcode formats. build up a list of saved barcodes that can be accessed at the touch of a button.
Export and Share barcodes as PNG, JPG, SVG* or HTML5** files to your gallery or SD card in a number of different sizes (size and formats are selectable in the settings menu). Amaze you friends and co-workers by sharing your barcode via e-mail/ Facebook/ Google+ and other sharing and social sites.
Supported barcode formats:
• European Article Number (EAN) 8 & 13 (with 2 and 5 digit additions)
• Universal Product Code (UPC-A and UPC-E)
• Code 39 (aka Alpha39, Code 3 of 9, Code 3/9, Type 39, USS Code 39, or USD-3)
• Code 128
• International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
• MSI – Modified Plessey (with mod10/11/1010/1011 & no check digits)
• ITF – Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF & ITF-14)
Fully customisable barcodes, including item description with a number of different display styles, customisable background and bar colours & an option to show or hide the human readable barcode number.
Automatically determines the barcode format biased on the text entered by the user, this can be overridden by the user, allowing specific barcode formats to be used.
Automatically calculate EAN, ISBN and UPC barcode check digits, making it simple to create valid in-store local codes for promotional, discounted or weighted items (EAN, UPC or ISBN barcode type must be selected).
Export and Share your entire saved barcodes list as HTML** (with and without barcode images) or CSV (Comma-Separated Values).
Import CSV files containing barcode data or send barcodes from other apps for quick and convenient barcode creation, barcodes can also be scanned into the app if your device has the ZXing barcode scanner installed. (Available for free on the Google play store)
Display barcodes full screen***, swapping between saved barcodes with the swipe of your finger allowing for easy full screen barcode navigation.
Widget support allows you to display barcodes on your devices home screen* (fully re-sizable in Android 4.0 and above)
View the user guide at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0_7Plo2iBG8c1p6Vnl6ZjBnMWs/edit?usp=sharing
Please send bugs and feature suggestions to the e-mail address below, including details of the barcode you were trying to create if appropriate.
* SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) images can be imported into Adobe Illustrator and other compatible graphics applications and scaled to any size without losing quality. (May require an SVG Viewer to view on Android devices)
** HTML barcodes can be viewed in any modern web browser that supports SVG graphics tested with Internet Explorer 9, and the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari) – They are not compatible with IE 5 to 8.
*** Barcodes may not be scanable when displayed on devices, been able to scan the barcode on-screen depends on the type of barcode scanner been used and the device the barcode is displayed on, devices with bright/ high gloss screen can not, in general be scanned with standard supermarket scanners.
Write to external storage – required to export the barcodes to the SD Card.
Read or write system settings. required to set the screen brightness to 100% for fullscreen barcodes.
Whats New In this Barcode Architect?
Fixed problem with barcode scan button not showing up on newer devices (API30+)
Barcode Architect is an easy to use application that enables you to create and print barcodes. The application includes a wide range of barcode formats, including QR codes. You can also create custom barcodes with your own text and images.
This concludes our article on Barcode Architect Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Barcode Architect for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Barcode Architect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Barcode Architect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Barcode Architect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Barcode Architect.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.