AutoHash is a powerful and easy-to-use tool for automatic data hashing. It can generate hashes for any type of data, including text, images, and binary files. AutoHash supports a wide range of hashing algorithms, including MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, and SHA-512. It is fast, reliable, and easy to use.
Installing and using the AutoHash for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
AutoHash Andorid App Summary
Uri Eliabayev has developed the AutoHash application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Social category on Play Store. AutoHash has over 354313 users with a great 3.2 rating overall. The latest version of AutoHash is currently 1.5.3.
The latest upstate time of the AutoHash is Nov 4, 2017, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the AutoHash on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
AutoHash App Overview and Details
Are you tired of adding hashtags manually on Instagram? Are you tired of searching for the best hashtags on Instagram? AutoHash will get you all the best hashtags without any effort.
New: Location-based Hashtags!
Just turn on the GPS and get hashtags that relevant to your location.
How does it work?
AutoHash uses super smart computer vision algorithms to find you the best hashtags for your Instagram photos. Just select a photo and after less than a second you will get all the best hashtags you need.
Our algorithm recognizes the objects in your photo and then offers you the most relevant hashtags. You no longer need to copy passed boring hashtags list that doesn’t match your photo – AutoHash will get you the most suitable hashtags for each and every photo.
Moreover, we already made all the hashtag’s research for you and we found the most popular hashtags on Instagram by different categories. For example, each time our algorithm recognize food, you will get automatically the best food related hashtags (#foodi, #yum #foodporn and more).
Using the right hashtags will help you get more followers, likes, comment and views on Instagram. AutoHash can be useful for professional Instagram Users, Social media agencies, Influencers and more.
Besides helping its users get the best hashtags for Instagram, AutoHash has few more features that can help Instagramers:
1. Hashtags counter – Not everyone knows but Instagram allows every post to have only 30 hashtags (Why? Instagram why?!). AutoHash will allow you to count your hashtags in one click.
2. Favorite hashtags – We understand that you might have your own favorite hashtags and we respect it 🙂 AutoHash lets you save your favorite hashtags (Just long press the heart button) and then add them in one click.
3. Copy to clipboard – You can click just one button and copy all the hashtags to the clipboard. Then you can add them to the post or just paste them in the first comment.
4. Share directly to Instagram – AutoHash can help you share your photos with the hashtags. Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t allow us to put the hashtags automatically in the post so we just add the hashtags to your clipboard. Don’t forget to paste them at last step before publishing the post.
**Important message: If Autohash doesn’t work, try to go to Setting, Apps, AutoHash, Permissions and then active the “Storage” permission. It might fix everything :)**
Features of AutoHash for PC
your best hashtags – If you think that some of the hashtags that AutoHash found for you are really good and you want to share them with your friends, you can share them by clicking the share button.
– AutoHash will automatically find the best hashtags for your Instagram photos
– Uses computer vision algorithms
– Get hashtags for different categories
– Copy to clipboard
– Add hashtags to post or comment
– Save favorite hashtags
– Share best hashtags
|App Name:||AutoHash On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Uri Eliabayev|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 4, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install AutoHash On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing AutoHash on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the AutoHash. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the AutoHash, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this AutoHash?
I have updated the image recognition engine.
Now you should get better and faster results!
I also added new sidebar which allows you to share AutoHash with friends, Rate it and more.
AutoHash is an amazing application that has helped me organize my life. I can’t imagine living without it!
Did the guide help you download and install the AutoHash for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the AutoHash, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This AutoHash to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AutoHash and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the AutoHash. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AutoHash.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.