The Asian Art Museum of San Francisco is one of the largest museums in the world devoted exclusively to Asian art. The museum’s holdings include more than 17,000 artworks from all major Asian countries and regions, dating from antiquity to the present.
The museum is home to one of the most comprehensive collections of Japanese art outside of Japan, as well as one of the largest collections of Chinese painting and calligraphy in the world. Its holdings of South Asian art are among the most comprehensive in the United States, and its Southeast Asian and Korean collections are also noteworthy.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Asian Art Museum SF for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Asian Art Museum SF On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Acoustiguide Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 30, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Asian Art Museum SF Andorid App Summary
The Asian Art Museum SF was developed by the popular developer agency named Acoustiguide Inc.. They have the Asian Art Museum SF in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.5.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 10192 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Asian Art Museum SF latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 30, 2020 was the last date the Asian Art Museum SF was updated with new features. If you want to use the Asian Art Museum SF on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Asian Art Museum SF using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Asian Art Museum SF For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Asian Art Museum SF using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Asian Art Museum SF on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Asian Art Museum SF here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Asian Art Museum SF for PC
– The app includes information on over 6,000 years of Asian art and culture.
– It is an invaluable resource when touring the galleries.
– It can also be used in the comfort of your own home.
– The app is available in six languages.
– There is exclusive content available only to app users.
– You can plan out your visit to the museum in advance.
– The museum has detailed maps of the galleries available.
– You can save your favorite pieces to revisit again.
– You can live tweet or share your museum experience on social media.
– The museum is home to a world-renowned collection of Asian art.
Asian Art Museum SF App Overview and Details
The Asian Art Museum’s app is your personal guide to more than 6,000 years of Asian art and culture. An invaluable resource on your tour of the galleries, this app is just as informative in the comfort of your own home, or while headed to the museum on public transportation. Through audio and video, learn more about the museum’s masterpieces and other significant artworks in six languages: English, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Korean.
Access exclusive content, and take control of your museum visit by using the app to:
• Locate an artwork by inputting the stop number, keyword search or browse through a listing
• Plan out your visit ahead of time (great for large groups or families with kids)
• Navigate the galleries with detailed maps
• Save your favorite pieces to visit again and show to friends
• Live Tweet your museum experience or share the highlights on social media
About the Museum:
The Asian Art Museum–Chong-Moon Lee Center for Asian Art and Culture is one of San Francisco’s premier arts institutions and home to a world-renowned collection of more than 18,000 Asian art treasures spanning 6,000 years of history. Through rich art experiences, centered on historic and contemporary artworks, the Asian Art Museum unlocks the past for visitors, bringing art to life and serving as a catalyst for new art, new creativity and new thinking.
Whats New In this Asian Art Museum SF?
Korean content now available
The Asian Art Museum in San Francisco is one of the largest museums in the world devoted exclusively to Asian art. The museum has a collection of more than 17,000 art objects spanning 6,000 years of history from across Asia. The museum offers a wide range of programming including exhibitions, lectures, and family programs. I would love to have the opportunity to experience the museum’s collection and programming.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Asian Art Museum SF of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Asian Art Museum SF to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Asian Art Museum SF and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Asian Art Museum SF. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Asian Art Museum SF.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.