The Art-o-Cube is the world’s first 3D printing pen that allows you to create your own 3D art. It’s simple to use – just load the filament, turn on the power, and start drawing! The Art-o-Cube is perfect for artists of all ages and skill levels. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, the Art-o-Cube is the perfect way to create 3D art.
The latest Art-o-cubes for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Art-o-cubes Andorid App Summary
Stenson has developed the Art-o-cubes for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, Art-o-cubes has got over 32472+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.6 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Art-o-cubes is Nov 23, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Art-o-cubes App Overview and Details
The app for making an art of colored cubes.
Export to Polygon File Format:
Menu -> Models -> Export
File writes to folder: Android\data\com.Stenson.Art_o_cubes\files\Export\*.ply
The models has the vertex colors. To see the colors after import in Blender turn on the Textured Solid inside the Shading tab of N-panel.
Features of Art-o-cubes for PC
1. Export to Polygon File Format
2. Menu -> Models -> Export
3. File writes to folder: Android\data\com.Stenson.Art_o_cubes\files\Export\*.ply
4. The models has the vertex colors.
5. To see the colors after import in Blender turn on the Textured Solid inside the Shading tab of N-panel.
Install “Art-o-cubes” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Art-o-cubes on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Art-o-cubes app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Art-o-cubes.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Art-o-cubes On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Art-o-cubes?
Support for new versions of Android
Art-o-Cubes has been a fun and interesting application to work on. It has been great to see the different ways that people have been using it. I have enjoyed seeing the different art pieces that people have created. I am looking forward to seeing more art created with Art-o-Cubes.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Art-o-cubes for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Art-o-cubes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Art-o-cubes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Art-o-cubes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Art-o-cubes.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.