There’s nothing like the sound of an alarm clock blaring in your ear to start your day off on the wrong foot. The Annoying Alarm Clock was designed to do just that – to startle you out of bed with an incredibly loud sound, so you can get your day started off right!
In this article, we will show you how to download Annoying Alarm For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Annoying Alarm technical specifications first.
Annoying Alarm Andorid App Summary
PARTHIBAN DEIVASIKAMANI is the developer of this Annoying Alarm application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1371+ users of this app. The Annoying Alarm app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Feb 25, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Annoying Alarm for PC
-Choose alarm type (Once/Repeat)
-Works even in Silent Mode
-Managing alarms (On/Off, Delete)
-Choose Ringtone from predefined set of ringtones
-Selecting tones from memory card
-More Annoying Creativities
|App Name:||Annoying Alarm On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||PARTHIBAN DEIVASIKAMANI|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 25, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Annoying Alarm For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Annoying Alarm on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Annoying Alarm and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Annoying Alarm andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Annoying Alarm App Overview and Details
Annoying Alarm is the most annoying alarm app in the Google Play Store which will wake you definitely at the correct time. If you want to go to office, to remind a meeting at the correct time, this will helps you. This contains disturbing, annoying or violent ringtones. The special thing in the Annoying Alarm is that YOU CANT STOP IT EASILY. The alarm can be stopped only by connecting your android device with Power Cable.
Annoying Alarm Features:
• You can choose either once or repeat alarm.
• Works even in silent mode.
• Multiple Alarms.
• Managing Alarms (On / Off, Delete).
• Choose a Ringtone from the predefined set of ringtones.
Features coming in Future:
• Selecting tones from the memory card will be added later.
• More Annoying Creativities to be added
If you have comments or feedback on our app, or need additional support, please visit http://parthiborn2win.com.
Like Us on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Annoying-Alarm/113769678796496
Whats New In this Annoying Alarm?
The Annoying Alarm application is a great way to get up in the morning. The alarm is set to a high-pitched frequency that is sure to wake you up. The application also has a built in snooze button, so you can catch a few more minutes of sleep.
This concludes our article on Annoying Alarm Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Annoying Alarm for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Annoying Alarm to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Annoying Alarm and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Annoying Alarm. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Annoying Alarm.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.