Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is a new mobile game for iOS and Android devices. In the game, you create your own campsite, and invite animal friends to visit. You can collect materials from the forest to craft furniture and amenities for your camp, and you can also visit your friends’ campsites to get ideas for your own.
The technical specifications of the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Andorid App Summary
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp was developed by Nintendo Co., Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp from Google Play store under the Simulation category. The latest version of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is 5.1.1 on Play store with total users of 31183607. The Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is Jul 1, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp App Overview and Details
Find furniture you like and design a campsite that suits your style!
Tents, hammocks, fireplaces, a stuffed-animal sofa…mix and match to your heart’s content! Make a trendy open-air café, or line up some microphones and guitars to create an outdoor music festival! In the mood for a little extra fun? Set up a merry-go-round and open a theme park. You can even make a pool, or fill the sky with fireworks!
◆ Design your campsite, camper, and cabin however you want
◆ Collect themed items from Fishing Tourneys and Garden Events that happen throughout the year
◆ More than 1,000 pieces of furniture and 300 pieces of clothing and accessories are available to choose from, with more being added all the time
◆ Features more than 100 animals with quirky personalities
Fulfill animal requests and watch your friendship with them grow! Once you become close enough friends, you can invite them to your campsite. The more the merrier!
Design a show-stopping campsite, invite your favorite animals, and take an in-game photo to show your friends. If your friends like what you’ve done, they may even give you kudos!
The great outdoors has so much to offer!
Notes: This game is free to start, with in-app purchases available. Internet connectivity is required to play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. Data charges may apply. May include advertising.
Note: With the Pocket Camp Club: Merry Memories Plan, data will be collected from your Google Fit app after receiving your permission to do so in order to have the number of steps you have taken display on corresponding stickers.
Features of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC
1. More than 1,000 pieces of furniture and 300 pieces of clothing and accessories are available to choose from, with more being added all the time.
2. Collect themed items from Fishing Tourneys and Garden Events that happen throughout the year.
3. Features more than 100 animals with quirky personalities.
4. Fulfill animal requests and watch your friendship with them grow!
5. The more the merrier! Invite your favorite animals to your campsite.
6. Take an in-game photo to show your friends.
7. If your friends like what you’ve done, they may even give you kudos!
8. The great outdoors has so much to offer!
9. Pocket Camp Club: Merry Memories Plan allows you to collect data from your Google Fit app.
10. Data charges may apply.
How To Install & Download Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nintendo Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp?
・ Adjustments have been made to the on-screen display, and operational improvements have been implemented.
・ Implemented minor bug fixes.
After playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for a while, I’ve come to really enjoy it. It’s a fun, casual game that I can play on my phone when I have a few minutes to spare. I like how I can customize my camp, and I’ve enjoyed interacting with the other players. I’m looking forward to continuing to play and see what new features are added in the future.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.