AndroZip File Manager is a powerful file management tool that allows you to manage your files efficiently and easily. It has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use. AndroZip File Manager allows you to create and extract ZIP archives, view and edit files, and more.
This article is all about helping you get to know the AndroZip File Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||AndroZip File Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fire Mike Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 2, 2019|
|Get it On:|
AndroZip File Manager Andorid App Summary
The AndroZip File Manager was developed by the popular developer agency named Fire Mike Ltd.. They have the AndroZip File Manager in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.0.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 406371 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With AndroZip File Manager latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 2, 2019 was the last date the AndroZip File Manager was updated with new features. If you want to use the AndroZip File Manager on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the AndroZip File Manager using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download AndroZip File Manager For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the AndroZip File Manager using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the AndroZip File Manager on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for AndroZip File Manager here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of AndroZip File Manager for PC
1. ZIP application and first Android archiver since early 2009!
2. Helps you copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack and compress encrypted ZIP files, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC.
3. Optimized for both phones and tablets.
4. Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit), compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files.
5. Supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version).
6. Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
7. Optimized specifically for both phone and tablet display.
8. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
9. Free and paid versions available.
10. Available on Google Play.
AndroZip File Manager App Overview and Details
#1 ZIP application and first Android archiver since early 2009!
AndroZip File Manager helps you copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack and compress encrypted ZIP files, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC. It’s optimized for both phones and tablets.
its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2, AndroZip File Manager is a definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit), compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version).
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both phone and tablet display. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Whats New In this AndroZip File Manager?
AndroZip File Manager is an intuitive application that allows users to manage their files with ease. The app has a simple and easy-to-use interface that makes it a great choice for users who are looking for a hassle-free file management solution.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the AndroZip File Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This AndroZip File Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AndroZip File Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the AndroZip File Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AndroZip File Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.