Alto’s Odyssey is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure. The game takes place in a vast desert, where the player must guide Alto and his friends through the sand dunes and cliffs. The goal of the game is to collect as many coins as possible while avoiding obstacles and enemies.
The graphics and art style of Alto’s Odyssey are incredibly beautiful, and the game play is just as enjoyable as the first. The music is also very well done, and really adds to the overall experience of the game. Fans of the first game will definitely not be disappointed with Alto’s Odyssey.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Alto’s Odyssey for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Alto’s Odyssey For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Alto’s Odyssey on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Alto’s Odyssey, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Alto’s Odyssey app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Alto’s Odyssey Andorid App Summary
Under the Action category on Google Play store, Alto’s Odyssey has over 18627250 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Noodlecake has developed the Alto’s Odyssey and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.16.
Until this latest version, Alto’s Odyssey has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Apr 20, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Alto’s Odyssey on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Alto’s Odyssey On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Alto’s Odyssey for PC
1. A standalone experience – Alto’s Odyssey is a completely separate game from Alto’s Adventure and does not require playing the first to enjoy.
2. Easy to learn, difficult to master – the controls for the game are simple to understand but difficult to master, keeping players engaged.
3. Explore different biomes – from the dunes to the canyons to the temples, every area in the game is unique with different visuals and gameplay.
4. New challenges and secrets to uncover – in addition to the existing dynamic lighting and weather effects, players will encounter new challenges and secrets to uncover while playing.
5. Unlock different characters with unique abilities – as players progress through the game, they will unlock six unique characters with their own individual attributes and abilities.
6. A relaxing zen mode – for players who want a more relaxed gaming experience, there is a zen mode that removes all scores, coins, and power-ups from the game.
7. Capture photos of your journey and share with friends and family – from the pause screen, players can take photos of their journey through the desert and share them with others.
8. Original music and handcrafted audio – the game features original music and audio that has been specifically crafted for the game.
9. Headphones recommended! – to get the full experience of the game’s audio, headphones are recommended.
10. Deserts are vast and unexpl
Alto’s Odyssey App Overview and Details
Just beyond the horizon sits a majestic desert, vast and unexplored.
Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home.
Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs – all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
• A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
• Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
• Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
• Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
• Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
• Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
• Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
• Original music and handcrafted audio. Headphones recommended!
Whats New In this Alto’s Odyssey?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Alto’s Odyssey is an incredibly well-made and fun game that I thoroughly enjoyed playing. It’s an excellent example of how a well-done sequel can improve on an already great game. The controls are tight, the graphics are beautiful, and the gameplay is addictive. I can’t wait to see what else Alto’s Adventure has in store for us.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Alto’s Odyssey of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Alto’s Odyssey to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Alto’s Odyssey and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Alto’s Odyssey. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Alto’s Odyssey.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.