An All-In-One Unit Converter is a must-have tool for anyone who works with different units of measurement. This app allows you to quickly convert between different units, making calculations and conversions a breeze. With a large selection of units to choose from, including length, weight, volume, temperature, and currency, this app has everything you need to make conversions while you’re on the go.
Our goal is to help you get the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
- All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion Andorid App Summary
- All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion App Overview and Details
- Features of All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion for PC
- Whats New In this All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion?
- Download & Install All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion For PC: Windows 10/8/7
All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion Andorid App Summary
The developer of the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion is GV apps and they’ve done a great job at keeping All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion simple yet highly interactive. You can find the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion under Tools of Play Store. All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion’s latest version is 2.0 with an impressive user base of over 144616. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion is Jun 28, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion App Overview and Details
All-In-One Unit Converter app/Conversion Calculator app is a simple and elegant conversion tool containing 2000+ units of measurements with 150+ Currency Converter live exchange rates and classy calculator. Perfect for work, school, engineering or in the kitchen.
***Now with LIVE Currency Updates for all major currencies in the world***
List of Converters included in this app:
1. General Unit Converter
This General Unit Conversion app contains the conversion factors for
Acceleration, Angle, Area, Data conversion, ensity, Distance/Length, Energy, Force, Fuel Consumption, Frequency, Mass/Weight calculator, Power,
Pressure, Sound, Speed/Velocity, Time, Torque, Volume units and many more…
🌠 More than 2000+ units of measurements in 75+ Unit categories and has all Engineering converter and Converter plus features.
🌠 Adjustable precision and format of the result.
🌠 Built-in real-time Currency Converters and their latest exchange rates.
🌠 In Offline mode, an internet connection is only needed to update currencies.
🌠 Convert multiple units at once.
🌠 Calculator for expression input (e.g. (6+7)*40/3).
🌠 Supports both Metric and Imperial Units (UK and US).
🌠 INSTANT results while typing. No need to press that annoying “Calculate” button.
🌠 Simple to use with an easy Temperature Converter.
Convert Units – Calculator also provide real-time live currency exchange rates with offline mode support and Instant currency conversion just by typing.
Supports all currencies for every country including the US dollar, British pound, Indian Rupee, Australian dollar, Singapore dollar, Canadian dollar, Japanese Yen, Euro and many more.
Available unit conversions include:
– Acceleration (km/sq sec, gal, Acceleration of Gravity, foot/sq sec etc)
– Area (square kilometer, square mile, hectare, acre, etc)
– Angle (degree, radian, grad, etc)
– Data/Digital Storage (bits, bytes, megabytes, gigabytes, etc)
– Density (kg/cubic meter, psi/1000 feet, Earths density, etc)
– Length/Distance (kilometer, mile, meter, yard, foot, etc)
– Energy (joule, Calorie, BTU, etc)
– Force (Newton, kilogram-force, kilonewton, etc)
– Fuel Consumption (miles per gallon, liters per 100km, etc)
– Frequency (cycle/second, kilohertz, RPM, etc)
– Mass/Weight (kilogram, pound, ounce, ton, stone, etc)
– Power (watt, kilowatt, horsepower, etc)
– Pressure (kilopascal, bar, PSI, etc)
– Sound (decibel, bel, neper, etc)
– Speed/Velocity (km/h, mph, knot, etc)
– Temperature (celsius, Fahrenheit, kelvin, etc)
– Time (year, month, day, hour, second, etc)
– Torque (newton meter, dyne cm, kg-force mm, etc)
– Cooking Volume (teaspoon, tablespoon, cup, pint, quart, ounce, etc)
Need more Unit conversions/units and Metric Conversion, just drop us an email and we will check to add them.
Device permissions and usage
★ android.permission.INTERNET : to fetch latest currency rates from the internet
★ com.android.vending.BILLING : to remove ads and get access to premium contents of unit converter.
Thanks for downloading it.
Your comments and suggestions are most welcome.
If there is an issue or feature request, please send us an email at [email protected].
Please don’t forget to provide us with your valuable reviews and suggestions. It helps us to improve.
Disclaimer: The data collected is provided free of charge for informational purposes only, with no guarantee of whatsoever for accuracy, validity, availability or fitness for any purpose. Use it at your own risk.
Features of All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion for PC
sq foot etc)
– Angle (Degree, Radian, Gradian, Minute, Second)
– Data Conversion (bits, bytes, megabytes, gigabytes, terabytes etc)
– Density (kg/cu meter, slugs/cu foot, lb/cu foot, g/ml etc)
– Distance/Length (km, miles, meters, feet, inches)
– Electricity (Amps, volts, watt, kilowatt, horsepower etc)
– Energy (joules, calories, BTU, kWh, therm)
– Force (newton, dyne, poundal, pound)
– Fuel Consumption (liters/100 km, miles/gallon, km/liter etc)
– Frequency (hertz, kilohertz, megahertz)
– Mass/Weight (kg, pound, ton, slug, milligram)
– Power (watt, horsepower, BTU/hour, erg/sec)
– Pressure ( atmospheres, bars, pascals, torr)
– Radiation (sieverts, roentgens, rem)
– Sound (decibels, bels)
– Speed/Velocity (km/hour, mph, m/sec, ft/sec, knots)
– Time (year, month, day, hour, minute, second)
– Torque (newton meter, foot pound, poundal
Whats New In this All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion?
Improvements and bug fixes.
Download & Install All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GV apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Unit Converter is an amazing application that has helped me to convert different units of measurement with ease. I have found this application to be very easy to use and it has a simple user interface. Overall, I am very pleased with Unit Converter and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to convert units of measurement frequently.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the All-In-One Unit Converter – Unit Conversion.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.