Anatomy is the study of the structure of the body. It is a vast and complex topic, and can be difficult to remember all the different parts of the body. A mnemonic is a tool that can help make learning anatomy easier. A mnemonic is a word or phrase that helps you remember something. There are many different mnemonics for anatomy, but here are a few of the most common ones.
The mnemonic “Big Dogs Eat Lots of Fruit” can help you remember the order of the cranial nerves. “Some Say Money Matters, But My Brother Says Big Girls Don’t Cry” can help you remember the order of the vertebrae. “In My Country, We Kiss
The latest All Anatomy Mnemonic for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
All Anatomy Mnemonic Andorid App Summary
Medico_guide has developed the All Anatomy Mnemonic for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, All Anatomy Mnemonic has got over 41731+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.1.1.AZ
The latest update of All Anatomy Mnemonic is Jul 25, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
All Anatomy Mnemonic App Overview and Details
This apps gives a clear mnemonics description of whole anatomical part of the body which include:
Head and Neck
Abdomen and Pelvis
It gives more emphasis on area including:
Internal iliac artery branches
External iliac artery branches
Branches of Abdominal aorta
Branches of facial nerve
Branch of brachial plexus
Structure passing through the diaphragm
Carotid sheet contents
Branches of subclavian artery
Intrinsic muscle of hand
Layers of ratina
Layers of scrotum
Deep cerebellar nuclei
Tributaries of IVC
Carvenous sinus contents
Cranial nerve supply (Sensory or Motor or both)
Nerve supply of scalp
Features of All Anatomy Mnemonic for PC
1. Upper limb anatomy including carpal and tarsal bones, internal iliac artery branches, external iliac artery branches, branches of the abdominal aorta, and the brachial plexus.
2. Lower limb anatomy including the tarsal bones, internal iliac artery branches, external iliac artery branches, branches of the abdominal aorta, and the lumbar plexus.
3. Head and neck anatomy including the carotid sheath contents, branches of the subclavian artery, and the cranial nerves.
4. Abdomen and pelvis anatomy including the internal iliac artery branches, the external iliac artery branches, the branches of the abdominal aorta, and the intrinsic muscles of the hand.
5. Thorax anatomy including the layers of the ratina, the layers of the scrotum, the deep cerebellar nuclei, and the tributaries of the inferior vena cava.
Install “All Anatomy Mnemonic” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing All Anatomy Mnemonic on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install All Anatomy Mnemonic on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type All Anatomy Mnemonic and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the All Anatomy Mnemonic as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||All Anatomy Mnemonic On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this All Anatomy Mnemonic?
–Enable Zooming in/out of images.
–fixed Installation errors in some fewer devices.
The All Anatomy Mnemonic application is a great way to learn and remember the different parts of the human body. The app is easy to use and is a great tool for anyone who wants to learn more about the human body. The app is a great resource for students, teachers, and anyone who wants to learn more about the human body.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the All Anatomy Mnemonic for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This All Anatomy Mnemonic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for All Anatomy Mnemonic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the All Anatomy Mnemonic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the All Anatomy Mnemonic.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.