Watermarks are used to protect an image from being copied or used without permission. They can also be used to identify the owner of the image. There are many ways to add a watermark to an image. Some watermarks are created using software, while others are created using text or a logo.
The technical specifications of the Add Photo Watermark for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Add Photo Watermark Andorid App Summary
Add Photo Watermark was developed by Moonsoft and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Add Photo Watermark from Google Play store under the Photography category. The latest version of Add Photo Watermark is 1.7 on Play store with total users of 150416. The Add Photo Watermark app has a user rating of 3.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Add Photo Watermark is Oct 1, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Add Photo Watermark on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Add Photo Watermark App Overview and Details
Do you want to add watermark to your photos! Don’t let someone use your photos without your permission, instead watermark your photos before you uploading them to your favorite sites.
Do you want to insert photo on photo, then watermark photo is the best application to do so. Add timestamp as well.
Insert your custom text or stamp to your images, even add your custom text to the images as well.
Instantly save and share photo watermarks images on any social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
Add watermark and make it a timestamp.
Features of Add Photo Watermark for PC
1. Add watermark to your photos.
2. Insert photo on photo.
3. Add timestamp to photos.
4. Custom text or stamp to your images.
5. Custom text to images.
6. Save and share photo watermarks.
7. Add watermark and make it a timestamp.
8. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
9. Photos with watermarks.
10. Timestamp on photos.
How To Install & Download Add Photo Watermark For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Add Photo Watermark for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Add Photo Watermark.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Add Photo Watermark on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Add Photo Watermark and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Add Photo Watermark on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Add Photo Watermark On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Add Photo Watermark?
Overall, the Add Photo Watermark application is a great way to protect your photos from being copied or used without your permission. The app is easy to use and helps to ensure that your photos are always attributed to you.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Add Photo Watermark on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Add Photo Watermark to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Add Photo Watermark and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Add Photo Watermark. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Add Photo Watermark.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.