Aces Spades is a variation of the classic card game spades. The game is played with a deck of 52 cards and is typically played by four players. The aim of the game is to score points by taking as many tricks as possible. The player who takes the most tricks wins the game.
The technical specifications of the Aces® Spades for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Aces® Spades Andorid App Summary
Aces® Spades was developed by Concrete Software, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Aces® Spades from Google Play store under the Card category. The latest version of Aces® Spades is 2.2.3 on Play store with total users of 7646561. The Aces® Spades app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Aces® Spades is Nov 14, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Aces® Spades on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Aces® Spades App Overview and Details
The team that brought you Aces® Hearts, Cribbage, and Gin Rummy has another offering in the line of quality card games: Aces® Spades!
Aces® Spades brings the classic card game to mobile with gorgeous graphics and fully customizable gameplay, including 5 difficulty settings to suit all skill levels. You’ll team up with one of 11 Victorian-era characters to test your skill against a variety of colorful opponents, each with their own unique styles of play. Need a refresher? Our How To Play guide and in-game hints will help you get back on track in no time!
Need a straightforward, simple, and fun way to play spades? Aces® Spades has got you covered.
• 11 Animated Victorian-era Characters
• 5 Difficulty Settings
• 19 Unlockable Achievements
• Customizable Bidding Options
• How to Play Guide
If you’ve played Call Break or Call Bridge, you’ll be sure to love Aces Spades!
Features of Aces® Spades for PC
-11 Animated Victorian-era Characters
-5 Difficulty Settings
-19 Unlockable Achievements
-Customizable Bidding Options
-How to Play Guide
-If you’ve played Call Break or Call Bridge, you’ll be sure to love Aces Spades!
How To Install & Download Aces® Spades For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Aces® Spades for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Aces® Spades.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Aces® Spades on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Aces® Spades and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Aces® Spades on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Aces® Spades On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Concrete Software, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 14, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Aces® Spades?
We’ve shuffled the decks and squished some bugs to make your Spades game even better.
Aces® Spades is a card game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The objective of the game is to remove all of the cards from your hand. You can remove a card by playing a card of the same suit or by playing a trump card. The first player to remove all of the cards from their hand wins the game.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Aces® Spades on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Aces® Spades to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aces® Spades and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aces® Spades. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aces® Spades.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.