When the Twin Towers in New York City were destroyed on September 11, 2001, the world was changed forever. The 9/11 Museum Audio Guide offers visitors a unique opportunity to explore the history of 9/11 and its aftermath. The audio guide includes interviews with victims’ families, first responders, and survivors. It also features never-before-seen footage from the day of the attacks. The 9/11 Museum Audio Guide is an important reminder of the tragedy that occurred on September 11, and its effects on the world.
The technical specifications of the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
9/11 Museum Audio Guide Andorid App Summary
9/11 Museum Audio Guide was developed by National September 11 Memorial & Museum and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download 9/11 Museum Audio Guide from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of 9/11 Museum Audio Guide is 2.4.4 on Play store with total users of 346914. The 9/11 Museum Audio Guide app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide is Jan 22, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install 9/11 Museum Audio Guide For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||9/11 Museum Audio Guide On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||National September 11 Memorial & Museum|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 22, 2019|
|Get it On:|
9/11 Museum Audio Guide App Overview and Details
“The National September 11 Memorial Museum at the World Trade Center bears solemn witness to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 and February 26, 1993. The Museum honors the 2,983 victims of these attacks and all those who risked their lives to save others. It further recognizes the thousands who survived and all who demonstrated extraordinary compassion in the aftermath.
The 9/11 Memorial & Museum audio guide provides themed audio tours featuring stories from the day of 9/11 and the recovery at Ground Zero. It also presents details of the Museum’s archaeological elements and architectural designs of the Memorial and the Museum.
– A comprehensive tour of the Museum narrated by Robert De Niro.
– First person accounts of survival and resilience.
– In-depth tours on new and rotating exhibitions and artifacts.
– An age-appropriate tour for families and children.
– An architectural tour of the site that explores the design of the original World Trade Center and the Museum as it stands today.
– Translations in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish.
– Audio description and American Sign Language tours.
Features of 9/11 Museum Audio Guide for PC
– The Museum honors the 2,983 victims of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 and February 26, 1993.
– The Museum presents details of the Museum’s archaeological elements and architectural designs of the Memorial and the Museum.
– The 9/11 Memorial & Museum audio guide provides themed audio tours featuring stories from the day of 9/11 and the recovery at Ground Zero.
– The Museum has translations in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish.
– The Museum offers audio description and American Sign Language tours.
Whats New In this 9/11 Museum Audio Guide?
Modernized app design and new tour content.
The 9/11 Museum Audio Guide application provides an informative and educational experience for visitors of the 9/11 Museum in New York City. The application is easy to use and provides a comprehensive tour of the museum. The audio guide includes detailed information about the events of September 11, 2001, and the aftermath. The application is a valuable resource for visitors of the 9/11 Museum.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This 9/11 Museum Audio Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 9/11 Museum Audio Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.