7 Up 7 Down is a thrilling new puzzle game developed by the industry veterans at Ketchapp. In this fast-paced game, you must help the ball reach the bottom by tapping the screen to make it bounce off the platforms. Be careful though, if the ball falls off the screen, it’s game over! With over 100 challenging levels to play, 7 Up 7 Down is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.
We will help you download the 7 Up 7 Down for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install 7 Up 7 Down on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the 7 Up 7 Down on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the 7 Up 7 Down, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the 7 Up 7 Down, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the 7 Up 7 Down appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the 7 Up 7 Down by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the 7 Up 7 Down on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||7 Up 7 Down On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bit Bells|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 8, 2020|
|Get it On:|
7 Up 7 Down Andorid App Summary
Bit Bells is the developer of the 7 Up 7 Down, and they have the app under the Board of Google Play Store. The latest version of the 7 Up 7 Down from them is 1.0.5 with over 14506 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the 7 Up 7 Down is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the 7 Up 7 Down is Mar 8, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the 7 Up 7 Down on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
7 Up 7 Down App Overview and Details
This is a dice game where the dice is thrown and the player can bet on 3 numbers – numbers below 7(7 Down), Number 7(Lucky 7) and numbers above 7(7 Up). On numbers below and above 7 the players get double their stake and on Lucky 7 the players get 3 times their stake.
Initially, 500 coins are there and one can bet on any of the following:
1. Numbers below 7 – 7 Down
2. Number 7 – Lucky 7
3. Numbers above 7 – 7 Up
If your bet amount is say 50 coins, then betting on 7 Down and you will get twice the coins, if sum of numbers on dice is less than 7. So, your net coins will increase by 50 coins. If sum is not less than 7 then you will lose 50 coins.
Similarly, for 7 Up, you will win if sum of numbers on dice is more than 7.
For Lucky 7, you should get sum of numbers on dice to be exact 7. Here you will get thrice the number of coins bet, if you win.
Note: You get bonus coins every hour in Get coins.
Features of 7 Up 7 Down for PC
1. Bet on numbers below 7, 7 Down, numbers above 7, 7 Up
2. Get double your stake on numbers below 7, numbers above 7
3. Get 3 times your stake on Lucky 7
4. Get bonus coins every hour in Get coins
Whats New In this 7 Up 7 Down?
Some minor changes
7 Up 7 Down is an addictive and challenging puzzle game that is perfect for people who love a good brain teaser. The object of the game is to connect the dots in ascending order, using only the seven numbers given. This game can be played on any device and is perfect for people who love a good puzzle.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the 7 Up 7 Down? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This 7 Up 7 Down to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 7 Up 7 Down and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the 7 Up 7 Down. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 7 Up 7 Down.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.