The 5 Second Rule Drinking Game is a fun, fast-paced game that will get you drunk in no time! The premise of the game is simple – every time someone makes a mistake, they have to take a drink. The game can be played with any number of players, and the more players you have, the drunker you will all get! So gather your friends, grab a drink, and let the fun begin!
The technical specifications of the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
5 Second Rule: Drinking Game Andorid App Summary
5 Second Rule: Drinking Game was developed by Game Night Games and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game from Google Play store under the Card category. The latest version of 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game is 1.1.6 on Play store with total users of 59893. The 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game is Mar 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
5 Second Rule: Drinking Game App Overview and Details
5 Second Rule: Adult drinking game night for couples, family, and girls bachelorette party
5 Second Rule is a drinking game you can use to start any house party with a blast. It’s a perfect ice breaker. You can play it in a bachelorette party with your closest girlfriends, family, or complete strangers, it will always deliver.
How to play?
Answer simple questions, you have 5 seconds to come up with 3 answers before the buzzer rings. The first player to collect 10 correct answers is the winner!
– Hundreds of questions
– 7 Different decks
– Hours of fun with your friends and family
– Minimum 2 players, maximum of 16 players
– Includes dirty questions for adults (NSFW)
– Includes family-friendly questions
– Create your own questions
– No video ads
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have only 1 friend?
No worries! You can play with 2 players.
How big can my party get?
You can play with a maximum of 16 players. If you have more people, we recommend you split up into teams.
Can I play it with my family?
Absolutely, you can play with all cards, and leave out the dirty pack before the start of the game.
I don’t want to play with boring cards, I want only the dirty stuff!
That’s not a question, but yes, you can play the game with ONLY dirty questions.
Features of 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game for PC
-Hundreds of questions
-7 Different decks
-Hours of fun with your friends and family
-Minimum 2 players, maximum of 16 players
-Includes dirty questions for adults (NSFW)
-Includes family-friendly questions
-Create your own questions
-No video ads
How To Install & Download 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game on your computer right away.
|App Name:||5 Second Rule: Drinking Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Game Night Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game?
– Performance and stability updare.
The 5 Second Rule Drinking Game is a great way to add some excitement to any party! Players take turns spinning the bottle and whoever it points to must drink and then nominate someone else to take a turn. The game is over when someone either passes out or the bottle points to them again.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 5 Second Rule: Drinking Game.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.