Animal Sounds is an album of electronic music by composer and sound artist Jari Ilomaki. The album consists of 150 short pieces, each one named after and featuring the sound of a different animal.
Our goal is to help you get the 150 Animal Sounds for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
150 Animal Sounds Andorid App Summary
The developer of the 150 Animal Sounds is Micky Appz and they’ve done a great job at keeping 150 Animal Sounds simple yet highly interactive. You can find the 150 Animal Sounds under Entertainment of Play Store. 150 Animal Sounds’s latest version is 352.5 with an impressive user base of over 5990003. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.0 shows how people love 150 Animal Sounds.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the 150 Animal Sounds is Aug 8, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the 150 Animal Sounds on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
150 Animal Sounds App Overview and Details
Animal Sounds is a very good entertainment games which makes entertainment and helps to know more about names and sounds of animals and birds. This animal sounds app includes more than 150 sounds of animals and birds.
With this animals sounds and pictures, we can easily entertain with easy navigation. This animal sounds app offers High Definition animal pictures and by a simple touch on animal images it produces each animal sounds respectively. The new swiping features also helps to change the animal sounds and pictures one by one.
This 150 animal sounds coming with more than 60 languages helps to learn the animal names in your own native language.
Features of Animal Sounds
☛ High Definition animal pictures
☛ High quality sounds
☛ Easy swiping feature for easy navigation
☛ Good entertainment games
☛ Pretty Good design
☛ Excellent games
The Sounds of Animals included in the app are:
☛ Farm Animals
☛ Herbivores Animals
☛ Carnivores Animals
☛ Omnivores Animals
☛ Dinosaur Sounds
☛ Water Animals
☛ Animal Games Piano
The Bird sounds included in the app are:
* Flamingo, Geese, Grey Wagtail, Hawk, Hoopoe
* Anhinga, Black Bird, Blue Jay, Canary, Cardinal
* Nightingale, Owl, Ostrich, Parrot, Peacock
* Rooster, Seagull, Sparrow, Turkey, Chaffinch,
* Crow, Dove, Eagle, Kingfisher, Loon.
EMAIL:- [email protected]
If this app is not working properly especially in sound problem, please make sure that your mobile media volume is mute or not.
Features of 150 Animal Sounds for PC
1. 150 animal sounds and pictures with HD quality.
2. 60 languages support.
3. Swiping feature for easy navigation.
4. Entertainment games.
5. Good design.
6. Excellent games.
7. Animal names in native language.
8. Farm animals.
9. Herbivores animals.
10. Carnivores animals.
Whats New In this 150 Animal Sounds?
– Remove Ads options
– Baby animals sounds added
– Animal Videos category added
– Reduced app size
– Fixed volume issue
– Bugs fixed
– All new Ringtone features
– New puzzle game added.
– Language pronunciation corrected
– Swiping feature added for easy navigation
– Full HD Animal pictures
– Animal Sounds in 42 Languages
– Apps directly installing SD Card to save internal memory
– Designed for 7″ and 10″ tablets too
Download & Install 150 Animal Sounds For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the 150 Animal Sounds app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the 150 Animal Sounds app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the 150 Animal Sounds will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed 150 Animal Sounds on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||150 Animal Sounds On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Micky Appz|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Animal Sounds app is a fun and informative way for people of all ages to learn about the sounds that different animals make. The app is easy to use and provides users with a list of animals, as well as the sound each animal makes. This app is perfect for people who want to learn more about the animal kingdom, or for parents who want to help their children learn more about the world around them.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the 150 Animal Sounds for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the 150 Animal Sounds, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This 150 Animal Sounds to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for 150 Animal Sounds and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the 150 Animal Sounds. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the 150 Animal Sounds.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.